7.0

Hola
--

So today we were at Music Bank in our waiting room getting ready to go on stage. And of course, like always, Youngjae just had to be doing something adorable.
Today, he was coloring in coloring books with Yugyeom. Like wtf? You guys are adults...coloring...in coloring books.(?)

I also noticed something else to my dismay. Recently we got a new staff member and today is her second day with us. To be blunt; She better back the fxck up before she gets smacked the fxck up.

Bxtch better not think I don't see her eyeing up Youngjae. She is definitely over stepping her boundaries. During times like these while we are waiting, she'll go and personally go get Youngjae a snack or drink or something. Only after she returns with something for Youngjae, she'll offer the rest of us something. I don't know why no one else has noticed yet but I'm really getting pissed. She has no right to baby him more than I do. He's mine. Find someone else.

I walked over to Youngjae and Yugyeom and sat next to Youngjae in a very protective manner. Yugyeom got upset with me and left because I was blocking his reach to the crayons, but refused to move.

I saw Ms.Starringatyoungjaeallthetime leaning against a wall looking at Youngjae and smiling. This bxtch. I decided to walk over to her and give her a piece of my mind.

I was walking by and instead of completely passing her, I grabbed her arm and walked to another room where no one was.

"Jackson, are you okay?"

"How about you tell me, slut." At this point I was raging. I tried really hard not to yell and keep a moderate tone.

"What has gotten into you!?"

"Courage. The courage to tell you to stay the hell away from Youngjae."

"Wha-what are you talking about?"

"Don't play dumb with me sister. Don't think I don't catch you always eyeing up Youngjae and doing sweet things for him. I see it all, and it's time to stop. He doesn't belong to you. He's not yours. He is off limits."

"Jackso-"

"No, don't you 'Jackson' me new girl-"

"Jackson!!"

"What!?"

"Youngjae is my cousin."

"..."
"Um...what?"

--
Only three hundred and seventy three words :'(
(Not including my little notes at the beginning and end)