6.0

The song is 'I've got You Under My Skin' by Frank Sinatra. You should look up the original and the lyrics. I like the way this guy sings it. Plus this video wasn't blocked.
---------

I was lying down in my bed, rethinking all of the events that happened today. Today was the best day of my life. I don't think anything could have made it better. Ah, Youngjae, why do you make me fall harder and harder: over and over: again and again: I can't help but fall in love with you. I'll admit, before it was just lust, but now it's something more: something better.

Today went a little something like this;
--------------
[Flashback]

"Ah!! I'm tired!"

We're all tired. We just got back from practice. It's about 4 o'clock. Usually we get back later, but they're making renovations to the building so we practiced for four hours without anything more than a two second water break.

YJ: I'm going to go take a shower

JB: Everyone should take a shower. No one goes to bed unclean.

Everyone: Arraseo

--
Time travel a couple of hours
And everyone has showered
--

It was a little bit before seven o'clock, and all the members had already gone to their rooms for the night. I, being the loving hyung that I am, decided to go to Youngjae's room and hang out until he fell asleep. I walked in only to find the room empty. Then I heard the door slowly open behind my only to reveal Youngjae carrying something with a black towel covering it.

"Um, Youngjae, what are you doing?"

"Oh! Hi hyung! I stole Coco from your room. Mark hyung already fell asleep."

Damn Coco, always third-wheeling.

"Did you need something hyung?"

"Well I came to keep you company but I guess Coco already stole the job."

"Ani, hyung. Stay. Coco doesn't have opposable thumbs to play games with me."

I guess said dog got offended because as he said that, Coco jumped down from Youngjae's grasp and made his way to his pillow on the floor.

"Well now you've offended him." I said, causing Youngjae to laugh his signature laugh that I love so much. He remembered to be a bit quieter because some of the others are sleeping. And I didn't even have to tell him. He's growing up, but he still has a long way to go. If he wasn't so serious when it came to music and his job, I would have thought he had Peter Pan Syndrome. (a/n: idk if that's a real thing. but it's when people act a lot younger than their actual age. or I could be lying. idk. look it up.)

Right when Youngjae stopped laughing, the power went out and he screamed in fear.

"It's alright Youngjae, it's just a little power outage."

His only response was a whine and a whimper.

"Look, I'll go to the basement and get some lanterns to put around the dorm."

"Aniyo hyung! I don't want to be alone. It's really dark. You're right in front of me and I can barely see you."

"Fine. You can come with me."

I could feel his smile in the air though I could not see him.
As we made our way out his room and towards the basement, he stopped me right before we were going to go downstairs.