7.5

"..."
"Um...what?"

"He's you're cousin?"

"Yes. Youngjae is my cousin."

"But...you...and then...today...?"
"Actually no, that makes a lot of sense. Look I'm really sorry for losing my cool with you."

"No, it's alright. We all get protective of him. I mean, come on, he's literally coloring right now."

"Yeah, you're right."

"So I'm guessing you've had huge crush on him for a long time and he's still oblivious.(?)"

"Yeah. Wait, how'd you know?"

"Um, you just dragged me in here and told me to stop being nice to my own cousin because he's not mine."

"Fair point."

"Well my advice to you is just tell him. What's the worse that could happen? He'll still love you as a hyung no matter what."

"Yeah... But he's so innocent. What if he doesn't want to date another male? What if he doesn't even understand the concept of being gay or bisexual? "

"Well then we will just have to find out our selves. Youngjae-ah!! Noona needs you!!"

"The hell are you doing!?"

"Sup cuz." Youngjae said in English, standing a little bit behind me.

"Youngjae, I think Jackson has something he needs to tell you."

"Sure. What is it hyung?" He asked, wrapping his arms around my waist giving me a back hug. I just looked at his cousin, unsure of what to do. She just gave me a smile and a nod.

"I-I-I... well would you look at the time. We have to go perform."

"You're right hyung. Come on, let's go!" He took my hand and ran towards the others, dragging me along.

"You can't escape this forever!!" His cousin, whose name I learned is SunHi, called after me.