18.0

I was cuddling with Youngjae (and Coco) in his bed, simply playing with his hair and enjoying life. I guess the scene he saw of Jinyoung and Jaebum is still in his head because he started asking questions about 'love'.

"Hyung."

"Hm?"

"What they were doing... is... does... sex *cough*... does having sex with someone mean that you love them?"

"Well... I guess so, yeah."

"So if I don't have sex with you, then I don't love you?"

"Well, no, not- "

"So if I do have sex with you, then I don't love you?"

"No, Youngjae, listen, when a couple decides to have sex, it means that they're ready to share everything with each other, even their being."

"Oh... I can't do that."

When he said those words I wanted to cry. My heart felt like it was being choked. I felt like all the air was being sucked out of my lungs. I wanted to throw myself of a cliff. I wanted to be mad at him but I couldn't. It's not his fault if he's not ready to give himself to me. It's my fault for expecting so much. How could I possibly think I would be his first? I doubt he thought this relationship would last at all.

"I will never...

(I'm trolling you guys. Hope you know that.)

"I will never share Coco with you."

Then he turned his back to me and started petting Coco. I swear he loves that dog more than me. But what can you do? He's Youngjae. I'm just glad that I still have a chance with him. My dreams haven't been completely crushed.

I sunk myself into the pillows and spooned Youngjae. I let my arm dangle over his waist. Him and Coco settled down and were drifting off to sleep, but before I heard a snore, I felt Youngjae intertwine our fingers. He pulled me closer to him and I could hear his soft snores.

Cute.

Him and Coco.

A cute little family I have.

--
Sorry for the short update.
Honestly, I don't think any will be much longer than this.

Soupr sorry :(