20.0

This won't have any Jackjae, just light JJP friskyness ;)))
==

"Jaebum, stop it." Jinyoung giggled, trying to get his boyfriend to stop kissing his neck.

"Why?"

"Because it feels good." He said and closed his eyes trying to repress any signs of arousal.

"That's the point."

"Yeah, well we do it all the time, we've pretty much scarred Youngjae for life and made all the members uncomfortable at one point or another."

"Then let's get a hotel room." Jaebum smirked against his skin and continued doing his business.

"How romantic. What's the occasion?"

"No occasion. Just horny. And so you'll stop nagging about being too rough in the dorm. Let me fulfill your fantasies, princess."

Jinyoung only laughed at how ridiculous this all was. "As tempting as it all sounds, no way could we get away for even a weekend just to have a sex marathon."

"Don't worry about it. Just let me work my charm and we'll be out of here in no time."

"Well then, Prince Charming, you better go to the store and get some... things."

And with that, Jaebum left to the store with a sh!t-eating grin on his face.

A/N: ayyooo waddup. I actually updated lol. It's not really an update I just felt like getting in some of dat jjp action if you catch my drift. Bc the parents of Got7 need their alone time too 😂