19.0

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) warning
This kinda ended up like a crack chapter in the beginning, but trust me, the Lenny face gets put to good use at the end.
I CRINGED SO HARD WHILE WRITING THIS
--

OhmylordjisoossomeonehelpmeIamgoingtolosemymind
AHHHHHH!!!!
Youngjae~
Youngjae💕
Ah, my precious Youngjae.
That boy is too cute and sexy for words.
Correction: my boy
*dies of cringe attack*

I. Am. So. Fxcking. Hard. Right. Now.

¡I'VE GOTTA SEE THE PRIEST!

--

"Hello, it's m-"

"Stop. Do you know how many times I've heard that today? Screw Adele."

"Sorry."

"Don't lie."
(*caught in a lie~ sry I'm bts trash*)

"Okay fine."

"Jackson right? What brings you here this time? Is it Youngjae again?"

"...yes."

"YAS! I mean... whaaaat? I totally DON'T ship you guys because I'm a priest and being gay is wrong."

"Ha! Busted!
I don't even know why I'm here then, are you even qualified to be a priest?"

"Bruh you don't know me like dat! Anyway, what is your conundrum?"

"Well, it happened yesterday..."

Flashback
--

So I was in my room chilling with Mark, just scrolling through all my social medias. I swear there are just too many memes of me out there. Where do IGot7s come up with this stuff?

I'll cut to the chase and spare you all the details of my Internet adventures.

It was around 11 o'clock at night when I received a text from Youngjae.

bby yj 💙
Hyung

Wild&Sexy
Yes bby?

bby yj 💙
Hyuuuuung!~

Wild&Sexy
Omg, Youngjae, are you okay?

bby yj 💙
no :'(

Wild&Sexy
Bby what's wrong?

bby yj 💙
I need help 😟

Wild&Sexy
Ofc I'll help you with anything

bby yj 💙
I need you hyung

Wild&Sexy
Yes, I'm right here

bby yj 💙
Can you come to my room pleeeeeeeeease

Wild&Sexy
but my bed is comfortable

bby yj 💙
HYUNG! 😣

Wild&Sexy
fine I'm on my way

I walked down the hall to Youngjae's room and lightly knocked on the door. A faint "come in" was all I heard, so I opened the door and entered.
Youngjae was lying on his bed with his phone in his hands and eyes glossed over as if he was close to tears. When he saw me he jumped up and practically threw himself into my arms. He clinged to my shirt like his legs couldn't support his weight on his own. "Hyung, make it go away. I already tried."

"Baby, what's wrong? I can't help you if you don't tell me."
His breath was shaky and his lip was quivering. He lifted up the hem of his shirt and it felt like I got the wind knocked out of me.
My baby boy had a boner. Cute.

He had a small wet patch at the front of his shorts. Was he not wearing underwear? Naughty boy.

Wait.
Did he not know how to deal with this? Has he never gotten one before?

"Stop looking at me like that, just help me. I want it gone. It's starting to hurt."

"Alright," I bit my lip so hard, this boy has no idea what he's doing to me, "take your shorts off." His head was pressed into my shoulder as he slowly slid off his bottoms. I was right, he wasn't wearing anything underneath. His cute little hard-on stood proud.

He pushed his side harder into me, nudging me to touch him. I turned him more so his back was pressing against my chest and I wrapped my arm around his waist, my other hand reaching down to firmly grasp his leaking member.

"Ughn, hyung!"

"Shhh baby, you don't want the other members to hear you, do you?"

"Ani." his  voice cracked.
Through the mirror I could see Youngjae's erotic facial expression. His eyebrows were furrowed with eyes full of tears threatening to overflow with pouty lips.

Youngjae bit the sleeve of my shirt to keep his voice down, and I could feel the wetness of his saliva seeping through.
Slowly, I began to pump my fist up and down his d!ck. His legs trembled and he would have fallen if I wasn't supporting his weight.

Gradually my hand sped up and my grip became more firm. I dipped my thumb into the slit, causing him to jolt and nearly fall to the ground. At this point, tears were streaming down his flushed face.
"Hyung, I-I...s-something is happening. Ughn~ it feels weird. Ah!"

His voice was high pitched and soft like a baby as he let out a yelp. His fluids just couldn't get out fast enough and it landed on my hand and his dresser. My poor baby nearly feel to the floor, legs giving out. I sat him on my lap on the bed and let him snuggle into my chest. He was so out of breath.

"Hyung has one too. It's poking me."

"Shit." I whispered.

"Does hyung need help too?"

"No, just go to bed. You're tired." I laid him down on the bed and cleaned him up. I got him a fresh pair of Mickey Mouse underwear, and tucked him into bed. He was asleep instantly.
Then I headed towards the bathroom to take care of my own business.

--
End of flash back

"Please forgive me of my sins!"

"Um... I'll be back. I just have to take a quick trip to the restroom... yeah..."

"Okay. I'll wait here."
"Wait a minute... PRIEST!!!"

"Gotta blast!"

--
A/N: Oh my lord jisoos, what kind of blasphemy have I just committed? What even is this? Am I high or aroused?!