Chapter Three

Can you hear the Silence?

Can you see the Dark?

Can you fix the Broken?

Can you feel my Heart?

~Deadlox's POV~

I don't know how long we stood there, but I didn't want it to end. "Hey, let's go see your bedroom, yea?" I quickly blushed, knowing what he was suggesting. I looked up at him, biting my lip. "Y-Yeah, but... I've never....." I just let that sentence drag out to see if he would catch on. "Ohhhh. If you want, I can wait until you're ready." I blushed to an even brighter shade of red and buried my face in his chest as an attempt to hide it. "Yeah, that would be nice...." He kissed my head and smiled. "How about I take you to dinner later?" I looked up and grinned. "Sure! I would love to."

*skipping to later cuz I don't want anymore filler*

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. it was Sky. "Hello?" "You ready? I'm on my way." "Yeah I'm good. Can you tell me where we're going?" "Nope it's a secret. See you in a bit." I sighed. "Okay, bye." "Bye." I hung up and rushed to the bathroom to check my hair and clothes for the fifth time. I brushed my teeth again and popped a piece of mint gum before my phone buzzed. "Hello?" "Open the door." My heart skipped a beat as I speed walked to the door. When I opened it, Sky wasn't on the other side.

It was Bodil. And he looked pissed. "Hey Bo-" He punched me right in the jaw. I fell on my butt and looked up at him. "What was that for!?" He just growled at me and grabbed me by the collar of my shirt. "I heard about your and Sky's little date." "So what? that has nothing to do with you!" He was glaring daggers at me. "Don't be stupid! You know that I love Sky!!" My eyes widened to the size of dinner plates and I tried to get out of his grip but he only yanked me closer to his face.

"Cancel the date with him." "No." I said, trying to not sound weak. I've never fought physically with anyone before. I really don't want to start now. "Fine." He punched me again, but this time he got my stomach. I clutched my stomach and my knees went weak as he let me fall to the floor. I gasped for air, but I stayed still. "Last chance Deadlox, cancel the date." I stayed tough and looked up at him, smirking.

"No way." He didn't like that at all and I was expecting that. He grabbed a handful of my hair and made me stand up. He punched me over and over, around twenty times until he let me drop to the floor and I coughed until my throat was raw. I opened my eyes to see blood on the floor. I groaned and stood up shakily. "Get out... of my house...." I breathed. He smirked evilly and locked the door. Uh oh...

He proceeded to punch me repeatedly until I couldn't move. Then he pulled out a knife. I started to panic. "Bodil, don't.... Don't do this.... Please..." He then kneeled next to me and pressed the knife to my arm. He made around five deep slashes on each arm. "I know Sky is probably on his way. So I'm just gonna leave you to yourself. See you later, Ty." He grinned like a mad man and left my house.

I tried to sit up, but it just hurt to move even my fingers. Tears streamed down my cheeks as I started to feel light headed. I turned my head to see my phone buzzing on the coffee table. I whimpered, knowing that I would have to wait until he came to the door. I breathed heavily and screamed as loud as I could, hoping he would hear. He did, because I heard banging on the door.

"Ty open the door!! Are you okay?!?" I started to full out sob. "I can't....Help, please...." He quickly broke down the door and saw me on the floor, blood all around me. "Oh my god.. I have to get you to the hospital!" He picked me up and ran to his car, carefully placing me in the backseat. "Sorry.... I ruined... The date.." I said, still crying. "You didn't Ty. We could always go on another date. Who did this to you?" I couldn't bring myself to say his name. "I don't know..." He saw how upset I was, so he dropped it. "Are you okay?" He asked worriedly. "No... I'm not okay. Just... hurry....." I couldn't fight it anymore. I lost too much blood. Suddenly, everything went dark around me. I couldn't hear Sky. It was just silence and darkness....

End of chapter 3!!! Hope you liked! Remember to Vote and Comment!! I will be doing a one-Shots thing so just give me some pairings and I get to work!