Chapter Nine

I'm a loaded gun

An only son, but I'm nobody's hero

I've come undone

I'm on the run

Yeah, I'm nobody's hero

~Deadlox's POV~

My heart was pounding in my chest as I pulled the arrow from my thigh. Blood poured from the wound and I pressed my hands to it. "L-Let me go Bodil, you don't want to do this...." He kneeled next to me and aimed an iron sword at my heart. "I think I do." I could only think of one way out of this. I looked all around and saw a name tag. Bingo. I knew I was gonna make a gutsy attempt, but this the only way. "HELP!!!!! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!" Bodil's eyes widened and he turn around long enough for me to scurry into the cabin. I could see a chest in the corner of the room. I ran towards it and opened it quickly. Booyah, an iron sword! I held it tightly in my hand and waited for him to come after me. I saw his name tag coming towards me and I prepared myself for a fight.

My wounds were slowly healing, but I still lost a lot of blood. The door opened and he charged at me, but I moved under him and jabbed the sword right through his heart. I could feel him going limp and leaning on me. His blood dripped down my arm and back. I yanked out the sword and ran outside. I found the closest tree, throwing up everything that I had in my stomach. He was my friend... I just killed him... Tears streamed down my cheeks, but I still stood up and ran to the left, trying to find Sky. "SKYYY!!!" I was frantic, I didn't know if what Bodil said was right. I smacked into someone and made me lose my train of thought.

"S-Sorry. SKY!!!" I hugged him tight, but pulled away after I realized that I was covered in blood. "What happened?!" "U-Um.. I... I killed Bodil.... He came after me and I had to do something. He shot me and threatened to kill you... He said that this game is special.. that there is no respawn after you die." I spoke quickly, trying to get all the words out before it was too late. "Oh my god... Are you okay?" I nodded as I let out a few quiet sobs. He pulled me into a hug and I just let the tears come, letting all out while nobody was around. He ran his fingers through my hair and whispered soothing words to me. Once I calmed down, I looked up at Sky. "I was so scared..." "I know you were, I should've followed you. But we're all okay now. Fluffy and Mitch are killing some people who are trying to kill them. Don't worry, we'll disconnect one we all get together." I nodded and pulled back. "Let's go look for them." I said and held his hand tightly. I knew then that nobody could separate us ever again...

End of Chapter!!! Hope you guys liked!! Once again, I'LL BE MAKING A ONE SHOT SERIES SO I NEED PAIRINGS!!! No_Love signing out! Peace!!