Chapter Twenty-Three

Time stood still the way it did before

It's like I'm sleep walking

Fell into another hole again

It's like I'm sleepwalking

~Sky's POV~

I was almost ready to accept that Ty was never going to find me and I would die here until I hear the door being kicked down. Bodil screamed at someone, but his voice got cut off. "Sky?! Are you here?!?" My eyes widened and my heart skipped a beat. "Ty!! I'm down here!!!"

He ran down the stairs and kneeled next to me. I just started sobbing into his shoulder when he hugged me tightly. "I thought... you w-would never f-find me..." I said in between sobs. "I'm here, everything is gonna be okay."

~Deadlox's POV~

I have never seen Sky cry like this. What did Bodil do to him to just make him break? I pulled back and wiped the tears from his eyes. I went behind him and started to pick the lock on the handcuffs with a small screwdriver. In a few seconds, they clicked open.

I picked Sky up bridal style and walked up the stairs. Bodil was still unconscious on the floor. I went outside and put Sky in the car before finishing him off.

"You bastard... you deserve to die." I went to the kitchen and grabbed five steak knives. I kneeled next to him and slapped his cheeks hard. He groaned before looking up at me like a scared kitten. "What did you do to Sky?!" He smirked.

I stabbed one of the knives into his hand and also into the wooden floor. He screeched out in pain. "Tell me now!" "Never." That was the last straw. I growled and stabbed a knife into his other three limbs.

"See you in hell Bodil." I grasped the last knife and plunged it into his chest. I sat there for a moment, breathing heavily. "Holy shit...." Then, Sky walked in. "Ty?..." I held out a hand to him, and ran to the small bucket across the room and threw up.

~Sky's POV~

I never knew that he was capable of being that angry. Ty had finally snapped. And I didn't know if he would ever recover from this. My wounds would eventually heal. I could easily forget anything. But he wasn't like me.

I sat on the floor next to him and looked at him. I was scared to touch him, he still looked jumpy. I had to give him time to calm down. "I'm sorry..." He said in almost a whisper. "He deserved what he got. Can we go home now?" He looked up at me and nodded, handing me my sunglasses. I gave a small smile.

The ride home was awkward for me. Ty kept asking me what Bodil did to me. I just told him that I didn't want to talk about it. I wasn't ready to tell him that Bodil raped me...

End of Chapter!!! Hope you doods liked! Plz don't hate the actual Bodil40, he's not a bad guy like he is in my story. Don't unfollow him PLEASE. I wouldn't want him to lose followers because of me.