Chapter Eleven

This life goes by so fast

Pretty soon I'll grow old

But when this is gone

What do I have to go to?

~Deadlox's POV~

That dream seemed so real, it was so vivid.. I was just happy that it was over and I was in Sky's arms. That was all that mattered now. Fluffy and Mitch were still in the cave, sleeping so we were all alone. "Sky?.." I looked up at him. "Hm?..." "I wanna leave... I don't want to be here anymore." He looked at me sadly. "I know. We'll leave as soon as Fluffy and Mitch wake up." I nodded and stood up. "I'm hungry. Are there any chests in there?" "No, but I have some bread. You can have some." He handed me some bread and I ate it quickly. I gave a half smile and kissed him full on the lips. "Woahhh, what's going on here doods?.." Mitch was standing right there. He. Saw. Us. Kiss. Shit. Fluffy already knew about us, but I'm guessing he didn't tell Mitch. "Uhmm... Sky and I are together. Jerome already knows, but I thought he told you..." He just simply smirked and went back inside the cave.

Sky grabbed me by my face and pulled me into a passionate kiss. I kissed back, wrapping my arms around his waist. It was wonderful and I didn't want it to end. He pulled back a moment later. "Lets leave this game, yeah?" I smiled and nodded. We walked into the cave, then we all exited the game.

As soon as we got back to Sky's apartment we went to the bedroom. The second my back hit the bed, he crawled on top of me and kissed me fiercely. I wasn't used to the roughness, but I didn't care. I got lost in the moment and took off my shirt, throwing it to the side. I did the same with my headphones and Sky's sunglasses. I pulled back for breath and breathed heavily as Sky kissed my neck. "You.... Stop.." I Said, trying to calm myself down a little. He just chuckled and sucked on my neck. "I... I need to... Take a shower." After a moment, he backed up and pulled me off the bed. "Alright, let's go." I smiled. "As much as I'd like you to come with me, I think I can take care of this on my own." He sighed and went back into his bedroom. "You Buzzkill!!!" I chuckled and closed the door and started to get myself undressed. I made the water steaming hot and stepped in.

End of Chapter!!!
Hope you enjoyed and as usual, I NEED PAIRINGS FOR A ONE SHOT SERIES I WOULD LIKE TO START! Thanks for reading!! No_Love signing out! Peace!