Chapter Thirty-One

I hate feeling like this

So tired of trying to fight this

But my demons lay in waiting

Tempting me away

Comatose, I'll never wake up

Without an overdose of you

~Deadlox's POV~

The moment we got to the hotel, I felt like something just wasn't quite right. I kinda felt like this all day, but it got stronger when we were alone. I felt clammy and anxious, like something bad was gonna happen.

"Ty, are you okay?" I nodded and took off my jacket and shirt. "Yeah, I just feel hot." He looked at me worriedly and walked into the small kitchen, grabbing a cold water bottle from the fridge.

I drank the whole think as fast as I could, but it only made things worse. My stomach started to cramp up and I felt like I was going to puke. I stripped down to my boxers, hoping it would help.

It didn't. I ran to the bathroom and threw up until there was nothing left in my stomach. When I opened my eyes, there was a black goo in the toilet. It had a sort of purple tint to it.

Only one thing popped into my head. "Shit, it's happening again..." Sky walked in, looking really worried. "What's happening Ty?..." I was breathing heavily.

"You have to get away from me..." He took a step closer to me. "I won't leave you, what's going on?" Everything was happening so quickly...

A searing pain was pounding in my skull, causing me to screech out in pain. Sky scooped me up and laid me down on the bed. I couldn't stop him now, it was too late.

"Sky, you have to leave, now!!" But he didn't budge. Suddenly, my whole body felt like I was being ripped apart from the inside. I dug my nails into the sheets. Black wings sprouted from my back and a lizard-like tail from my lower back.

I could hear myself screaming in agonizing pain, but Sky only stepped back in fear. "Sky. Run. NOW!!!" It was no use. He was frozen in his tracks. And he was feeding from Sky's terror.

Everything went black, but only for a moment. I could see everything, but it wasn't me moving my body. I wasn't in control anymore. My nails were now razor-sharp claws which were pressing against Sky's chest.

He screeched out, but only for a moment. He was terrified. It killed me knowing that there was nothing I could do. I heard a chuckle, but it wasn't my voice. "Pathetic..." He quickly dragged his claws down Sky's torso, creating diagonal gashes.

His tux began to quickly turn red. I screamed, but nobody could hear me. "NO, LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!" Tears streamed down my face. I knew that if Sky didn't get medical treatment soon, he would die right in front of me. And that's exactly what he wanted.

End of chapter!!! Two in one day, wow! I'm on a roll here. Well hope you doods liked and don't forget to slap that vote button wit yo forehead and I'll write more soon. Peace out!!