Chapter Twenty-Four

One final fight for this tonight

With knives and pens

We made our plight

I can't go on without your love

You lost, you never held on..

~Sky's POV~

I kept staring at my feet. "Sky? Please talk to me." I took a deep inhale. I just couldn't keep it in any more. "He hit me! He beat me and didn't feed me! He told me I looked better when I didn't eat and... and..." I could feel the heat of rage come to my face.

"He raped me, Ty! He fucked me on a dirty old mattress! I couldn't fight him, he chained my arms to the wall! I couldn't stop him...." I just broke down, right then and there.

He pulled me close to him, almost cradling me. I couldn't stop the whimpers and sobs coming from my mouth. I couldn't keep it in anymore. It was just too much. "It's alright now, I'm here... I'm sorry it took me so long to find you...." I looked up at him. It was then that I noticed he had dark circles under his eyes. He didn't sleep, not one bit.

"I love you Ty. I love you so so much..." He grabbed both sides of my face and kissed me. I could feel all the passion he was putting into it. I sat on his lap, still not breaking the kiss, and wrapped my arms around his neck. He slid his arms down to my hips, pulling me closer to himself. After a moment, I pulled away.

"We should go shower, you stink." I said with a smirk. He chuckled and picked me up piggy back style and ran to the bathroom, closing the door behind us. He sat me down on the counter, turning on the water. When it was the right temperature, he walked over to me and pulled my shirt off. I returned the favor, but started to unbutton his pants.

Once he was stripped down to his boxers, he slipped his hands into mine. I bit my lip as the heat creeped up to my face. "Can't you wait until we get in the shower?..." He smirked and whispered something in my ear that made me freeze. I simply nodded and completely undressed myself before stepping into the shower.

I started to wash my hair and body when Ty slipped into the shower with me. I looked at him and smirked. "Hey baby." He said in his deep, seductive voice. Man that drives me crazy...in a good way. Once I was rinsed off, I stepped back.

"Your turn." I handed him the shampoo. He rolled his eyes, but started to wash off. I looked over his whole body and could only think to myself; Man, he has a nice ass...

He turned around and blushed. Was I seriously staring at his butt?...

The very second he was clean, he pushed me up against the wall and started kissing my neck. My eyes rolled back in pleasure as I snaked my hands down his back.

~Time skip, no real smut, they were just making out~~

Once we were all dressed and comfy, sprawled across the bed, Ty looked at me and smiled. "I've been thinking about something..." He stood up and walked to his dresser, then pulled out a small black box.

"Oh my god..." I covered my mouth and stared at him. I quickly at up when he got down on one knee, right in front of me. He opened the box, showing a silver ring with one medium sized diamond on it that seemed to sparkle like his eyes.

"Sky.. I've given this a lot of thought and I know that I want to be with you for the rest of my life. Will you marry me?" Tears of happiness formed in my eyes. "Of course I will Ty." He smiled and slid the ring on my finger, then kissed me.

End of Chapter! THEY ARE GONNA GET MARRIED!! Hope you liked and peace out!