Chapter Twenty

I'm tripping out, spinning around

Underground, I fell down

I'm freaking out, where am I now?

Upside down and I can't stop it now..

~Sky's POV~

I woke up in a strange place and a terrible headache, not to mention that I think my nose is broken. My shirt had some blood on it. I squinted, my eyes trying to focus as I looked at my surroundings. It was really dark and I was tied to a wooden pillar.

I could swear that I saw someone standing against the wall in front of me. "Good morning Sky. Have a nice nap?" I immediately recognized the thick Bulgarian accent. "Bodil... where am I? And where's Ty?.." He smirked. "I left a little note for your boyfriend." I started to panic. I knew Bodil wanted me all to himself. And now he got what he wanted.

"Leave me alone." I said sternly. I guess he knew that I already understood what was happening. "Or what? There's nothing you can do to stop me." He moved closer to me. My mind was racing, I was trying to find a way out of here. "S-Stop... I can't... I." I hate being pushed into an uncomfortable situation....

He started to kiss my neck. Only Ty was allowed to do that. I let my head hang low, trying to nudge him away. "Stop... you're gonna regret it.." He looked at me and smirked. He Grabbed my crotch roughly. I gasped loudly as my eyes widened. No.. this can't be happening again....

Angry tears welled up in my eyes and my cheeks turned red. I pulled on the handcuffs that held my arms behind my back. He pulled off my sunglasses. I immediately looked down, trying to avoid him looking at my eyes.

"Look at me, Sky." I still kept my eyes downward. But he didn't like that. He frowned and said it again with more venom in his voice. "I said look at me. Now." I still didn't listen to him. That came with a punishment. He slapped me across the face, hard. I winced as tears streamed down my cheeks.

End of Chapter!!! Hope you liked! I'll definitely have more tomorrow. sorry for da short chapter. Peace out!