Chapter Thirty!!

Cause it's a beautiful night

We're looking for something dumb to do

Hey baby I think I wanna marry you

Is it that look in your eyes?

Or is it these dancing hues?

Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you

~Deadlox's POV~

Sky had prepared everything for today. But he wouldn't let me see the venue. I was stuck in my little room until the ceremony started. Jason was trying to get my hair to stay out of my eyes, but no matter what he did it wouldn't work.

Oh yeah, Jason is my best man. Sky couldn't choose between Mitch and Jerome, so he picked both. Now Jason was doing my tie. I couldn't do it in my own, trust me, I tried.

I wore an entirely white tux because face it, I am never going to wear a dress. Even if I am the "feminine" one, I will not wear a dress. Ever.

Jerome stepped in the room to give us the five minute warning. My heart skipped a few beats and I was trying my best not to get nervous. I guess I wasn't doing too well because Jason placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey, everything will be fine. Don't worry, okay?" I nodded, taking in a few deep breaths. I reached for my headset, but Jason slapped my hand. "Sorry buddy, you're not allowed to wear those today." I rolled my eyes at him, but gave a slight smirk to show I was joking.

Then, I heard the music start to play. Jason escorted me out of the room. The place was beautiful. Everything was perfect. Then, I saw Sky standing at the altar.

~Time skip to the Vows~

~Sky's POV~

"I vow to stay by your side until the end. You are my best friend, my soul mate, and soon, my husband. Since the day we met, I felt something. Although at first I thought you wouldn't like me the same way, I knew we would be together for a long time. I love you with my body, heart, and soul to death."

He was tearing up, and so was I.

"I honestly don't know how to top that," Ty said with a smile. "But I'll try. Sky, I have loved you since the day we met. You have no idea how long I have waited for this moment. But it has certainly been worth the wait. I love you, I could never say it enough."

~Deadlox's POV~

Our 'I do's" were mostly a blur to me, until I heard those words. "You may kiss your partner." The kiss seemed to last forever and I never wanted this moment to end. Sadly, it did, but it wasn't a huge disappointment.

Hunter was staying with Mitch and Fluffy while we were on our honeymoon, so there wasn't much to worry about. So I thought.

I was wrong.

Dun dun dun!!!! End of chapter!!! Hope you doods liked and once again I am super sorry this took so long to write! Take care and peace out!