Chapter Thirteen

Your eyes are swallowing me

Mirrors start to whisper

Shadows start to sing

My skin's smothering me

Help me find a way to breathe.

~Deadlox's POV~

I woke up to a banging in my head. "Ugh.... Sky?" I managed to grumble and sat up. No response. I got up and walked into the bathroom. My first instinct was to look in the mirror. I looked like crap... I gave a heavy sigh and turned on the cold water, splashing it on my face.

When I looked up, a face appeared next to my head. I screamed and jumped back. Nobody was behind me. The face was Bodil. "Leave me alone!!! You're dead, I killed you!!" I yelled into the mirror. Sky knocked on the door, which made Bodil's face disappear. "Ty, are you okay?" I took a few deep breaths and opened the door. "Yeah.. I'm fine." "No you're not. You look like you've seen a ghost."

I sucked in a breath and walked past him. "I don't want to talk about it..." I practically ran out the front door, sitting on the soft grass. "IM NOT CRAZY!!" I yelled to the heavens as tears ran down my face. I have never been so scared in my life. I didn't think Bodil was really dead. Maybe my mind was just playing tricks on me.

"Ty-" "Leave me alone!!" I didn't mean to yell at Sky, but I just wanted to be alone. I could feel how hurt he was as he walked back inside. I also knew that he was looking at me through the window, but I really didn't care. I felt like I was going to hyperventilate.

"What's the matter Ty?" I heard that thick Bulgarian accent and my head snapped in the direction I heard it. Sure enough, he was there. "I thought I killed you!! Why are you still here?!?" He smirked evilly and clicked his tongue. "You thought wrong."

I tried to crawl away. Anything to try and get some distance from him. "You gonna kill me?..." I managed to say, fear was clear in my voice. "No. Just toy with your mind. Only you can see me." I was breathing hard, my chest hurt and I felt like I couldn't catch my breath. I couldn't do anything to stop him. I was completely helpless...

That's it for today guys! Sorry :/ I've been real busy with swim practice and school, but I'll try to update tomorrow. Hope you enjoyed!! No_Love signing out! Peace!!