Chapter Nineteen

How does it feel?

Well it feels like I'm on fire

Wake up I know can hear me

Make me a promise here tonight

~Deadlox's POV~

When I woke up, it was already 2:00. I looked around to see that Sky wasn't laying next to me. I quickly stood up and put on some clothes, then speed walked into the living room. He still was nowhere in sight. "Sky?" Nothing. I saw a note on the coffee table.

"You didn't take me seriously Ty. Now I have Sky in my possession and there's nothing you can do to get him back. Have fun finding me." I gasped as tears came to my eyes. I went and punched the closest wall. Pain shot up my whole arm, but I didn't take much notice of it. I had to find Sky.

Just then, I noticed something... I saw blood trailing from the kitchen to the door. He hurt my boyfriend! "I'm gonna kill that BASTARD!!!!" I yelled and followed the trail. It stopped in the parking lot. "Hm... Bodil's old apartment. I'll check there first." I ran back inside to grab Sky's car keys, then got in his car.

The drive seemed to last for hours.i couldn't take my mind off of the fact that Bodil could be doing some horrible things to Sky. Once I got there, I pulled the keys out of the ignition and hurried to the back window. Unlocked, thank you god. I quietly crawled in, being careful to not make any noise....

End of Chapter!!! sorry this one was shorter than usual, but I got writers block :/ Poop. Peace out yo!!!