Chapter 8

This song brings back memories.

Song - Mercy - Kanye West

"Are you still mad at me?" Winston felt his entire body heat up because of the way Neil whispered in his ear.

"Yes." He answered holding in a moan. His façade was slowly fading because it was surely obvious how hard he was becoming. Neil hummed teasingly rubbing his dick through his pants. It was bad timing and reckless but fucking turned him on. They were currently in an SUV parked outside one of the many warehouses they owned, waiting for Caleb to arrive. He was already on his way and could come around any minute which was what made it so much more exciting. The never-ending thrill of being caught in the act.

For Winston that thrill meant that he could possibly lose his head.

"That's too bad then." The grip of his manhood tightened. Neil smirked placing his head on Winston's lap and rubbing the bulge all over his face slowly, whimpered as it hardened. He mouthed against it coyly eyeing the older man "Do you forgive me now?"

"Fuck." Neil was dragging down the zipper of his pants with his fucking teeth like the devil he was. Winston could feel his control slipping painfully fast. His palms must have been bleeding by now with the way he'd been digging his nails in them.

All he wanted was to thrust forward into Neil's inviting open mouth already. "Well that's too bad. Can't have my favorite accomplice mad at me can I?"

He swallowed Winston's dick whole.

Winston sucked in a frantic amount of air. Goodness that felt good. So fucking good. He tested the waters and thrusted. Neil moaned. He thrusted again. The inside of the car was fogging up and the smell of sweat was beginning to permeate through. It was too much, the pleasure was too much.

"Oh. Oh." He grunted holding the back of Neil's neck as he orgasmed.

Neil sat up grabbing a tissue from the dashboard to delicately wipe his mouth like he'd just enjoyed a delicious meal.

"I'm sorry I made you angry. Sometimes I don't think and it affects the people around me. I'll try to tone it down, I really will I swear." He said lightly kissing Winston on the cheek while the latter tried to clean and zip himself up.

"Do you forgive me now?"

He paused with the half wet tissue in his hand. "Yes, I do."

Neil's grin was so wide that it almost hit his ears. What a liar he was. They both knew that he would do something equally as sneaky that might cost Winston greatly, like the stunt he tried to pull during brunch. But it was a sad cycle impossible to break. Or rather impossible for Winston to find any willpower to break. Every time he made up his mind to end their affair, he would still get sucked in like a newborn to rattle. Neil O' Connor was a dangerous, addictive little vice and just like all vices, he was hard to control.

A car pulled up to them and Caleb came out. He thanked the heavens that the windows were tinted or else his boss would have seen him frantically trying to pull himself together.

If only he'd declined when Neil had asked to ride with him.

"What, did you two just sit in there gossiping or what?" Caleb asked irritated when they came out of the car. The man behind him, Harold, remained stoic with his eyes trained forward.

"Sorry boss." Winston apologized not even thinking of a good excuse.

"We were just waiting for you dearest brother. Didn't want to steal the show." Neil said patronizingly. Caleb just sighed not wanting to deal with his brother. He and Ama had just spent an hour looking through invitation card designs. It wasn't that he didn't enjoy spending time with her, he just wasn't the kind of man who had the patience to go through forty different invitation card designs.