Chapter 10

The entire room seemed to creak. Winston gasped, thrusting harder, savoring each moment when Neil raised his hips to meet them back with his own. Their hard breathing echoed in the room. His sweaty chest slipped against Neil's as he pressed them closer together. With one hand he clutched the bed sheet when the familiar feeling began to pool in his groins.

"I'm close." Winston whispered against the crook of his partner's neck.

Neil allowed his fingers gig deeper into Winston's back with reckless abandon, lips pressed against the shell of his ear as he whispered "Come for me then."

He groaned and jerked releasing everything into the condom before tumbling over from the body underneath him.

Two deep breaths later, Neil turned to him lying on his stomach "Did I hurt your back?"

Winston's back was sore and red from frantic scratches during coitus. Anyone who saw it would immediately flinch because it looked obviously painful. It was a habit that Neil had developed but could not help no matter how hard he tried.

But the older man shook his head "It's ok really. Doesn't hurt much."

Neil was quiet for a few seconds. "Ok. Sleep well then."

It was no use really. He already knew that Winston would deny any pain he felt. The younger boy could throw a hundred bricks on his back and all he'd do was smile and say he was ok.

Almost as though he savored the pain.

------------------------------

"Everything's in here." Detective Wesley said subtly handing a folded up file to Neil as he sat on the park bench beside him. He had asked for them to meet at a park instead because going to the same place all the time would certainly warrant the suspicion of prying eyes. Unpredictability was a powerful tool Neil had discovered.

He'd woken up early that morning to Winston still snoring heavily. Detective Wesley had texted him that he'd gotten concrete information on the subject he asked about two days ago.

"Everything about Rick Langston?" He asked skimming through the files.

"Yup." The detective confirmed taking a rather large bite of his deviled ham sandwich. Neil eyed him wolfing down his lunch briefly before losing interest. His eyes scanned the pages intelligently taking each detail and making sure not to leave anything out.

"He was killed about 17 years ago. They said it was a mugging gone wrong but the gang undertones were quite obvious." Wesley said brushing the crumbs from his upper lip. The assumed that he was a snitch and killed him.

Neil's eyes were still trained on the file. "Did he have any children?"

"Not officially but we did get some info that he fathered some brat and the mother didn't want anything to do his life so she took her son and left to Michigan. A Diana Turner I believe."

"And she's dead?" Neil asked still looking at the opened file.

"Died two years ago. The kid with her was working at some factory in Detroit as an assistant manager. Then his mother dies and bam, he quits his job and goes off the radar. Grief probably hit him too hard."

"So he hasn't been heard from in over two years?"

Wesley shrugged "Probably died in a ditch somewhere so no one can identify his body. It happens."

He eyed the picture of the man's driver license. A little younger but he certainly resembled the man he'd encountered twice now.

Satisfied with the information provided, Neil reached into his pocket and carefully handed the detective some spirally wrapped dollar bills.