Chapter 11: For Me

Lord please save her for me, do this one favor for me
I had to change my player ways, got way too complicated for me

* * * *

Nate's POV

After the hot rocks, the handfuls of warm oils and amazingly skilled hands rubbing across my body for an hour and a half,  the massage was sadly over. My masseuse was very nice and very beautiful, but I wasn't interested in anything with her. 

Malia, on the other-hand, seemed to be enjoying her massage a lot more than me. Usually I'd enjoy hearing her moan and groan but since another guy was making her do that, it was annoying the shit out of me. 

Andre, her masseur, seemed to be enjoying her as well. I'd hear them chuckling and giggling from across the room every now and then. Wasn't this supposed to be strictly business? I didn't wanna be jealous, but I was deep down.  

I was happy it was finally over, not the massage, but the shit I had to endure during the massage. 

I gathered my clothes and quickly put them on, closing the locker and throwing my robe and slippers in the hamper. I tried to make it out of the locker room before Malia so she wouldn't run into Andre, but it was clear I was too late as I seen them flirting with each other. 

I gripped the lock tightly in my hand as I walked over to them, I didn't wanna seem angry so I tried to hide it as well as I can.

"I'll text you later." Andre smirked at her, biting down on his bottom lip. 

Malia grinned, "I'll be waiting. It was nice meeting you, Andre." She looked up at him, pulling a curl behind her ear.

Was I not here? They didn't pay any attention to me even though I was standing right next to them.

Andre grabbed her hand and placed a kiss on it. His eyes never leaving hers. 

This guy

"Oh hey, Nate right?" Andre finally decides to notice me standing here for over three minutes.

I nodded at him and looked over at Malia, "You ready to go?" I asked, trying not to strain my voice.

Malia looked up at me and nodded, "Yeah, I'm ready." She looked over at Andre, "Have a good day, Andre." 

"You too, beautiful." He winked at her as he rubbed his hands together, licking his lips before walking away.

I had to hold back a scoff and an eye roll. I clenched my jaw and began to walk away, not wanting to show my jealousy. I greeted some of the workers as I sped out with a quick smile, not wanting to seem rude or disrespectful.

"Nate hold up!" She shouted, a giggle escaping her lips, "Why are you walking so damn fast?" She asked as she caught up with me, holding onto my wrist.

"I just wanna go home now." I shrugged, looking straight ahead.

Malia stopped walking and since she held onto me, she stopped me as well, "Whoa whoa whoa," She pulled me back, "What do you mean you wanna go home?" She asked, sounding a little offended.

"I'm just ready to go home. That massage tired me out." I lied, shrugging once again.

Malia shook her head, "Oh no, I'm not finished with you. I said I'm kidnapping you for the day, not for an hour and a half." She finally started walking to the car, "You better wake the hell up, I still got," She looked at her watch, "12 hours with yo' ass." 

* * * * 

"Did we go shopping for you or for me?" I asked, leaning against the wall as she looked in the mirror, holding up a dress to her body.