Chapter 25: Losing You

Girl you say, that you don't wanna talk but it's cool
I've been thinking 'bout you all day long
Hoping you'll pick up your phone
Girl I know, that I don't wanna lose your love

* * * *

A Few Days Later

Nate's POV

"You guys better not go a week without talking to each other like before." Swazz sighed.

Last time we stopped speaking, I wasn't too worried about it because I knew I could just go talk to her and hash it out, this time was different.

I fucked up.

I'm the one who got drunk and loved the attention Selene gave me, no one else but me. I'm the one who did all this the day after confessing my love for Malia.

I had no one to blame.

I tried to blame Swazz for letting it happen but it's not his responsibility. I tried to blame Selene for coming onto me but I sure as hell didn't stop her.

I fucked up. This is my fault. I had to fix it.

"We're not, I promise."

John ran his hands over his face, "What are you gonna do?" He asked, "I think that really hurt her."

I clenched and unclenched my jaw, "I know I hurt her, I didn't mean to." I sighed, "I'm gonna apologize and do whatever I can to get her back."

* * * *

Malia's POV

I swung open the door, a smile plastered on my face, "Quincy! Hey!"

He stepped over the threshold and wrapped his arm around my waist, bending down slightly as he put his nose in the crook of my neck, "What's up beautiful. I'm happy you called."

I held onto his biceps, "I'm happy I called too. Come on in." I properly welcomed him in, stepping to the side and closing the door behind him.

"Nice place." He complimented, looking around until his eyes found me again and the corner of his mouth lifted slightly, "You look beautiful as usual."

I wanted to kiss that smirk right off his face, he knew what he was doing to me. Fucking light-skins.

"Thank you, you look good yourself." I eyed him up and down, fighting the urge to bite my bottom lip.