Chapter 21: Breathtaking

We've got so much history baby,
Maybe you and I were meant to be
Maybe, I'm crazy
Crazy 'bout you

* * * *

Two Weeks Later

Malia's POV

Excitement ran throughout my body as I cleaned the house from top to bottom. I even cleaned the places that weren't even dirty, wanting to make sure.

Nate was coming back home tonight, words couldn't explain how excited I was to finally see him.

I hadn't talked to him in about two days but it's because we've both been hella busy. I was busy with work and obviously he was busy with his tour.

I was thankful that the month went by quick like Nate said it would. Although It did go by fast, I still missed Nate big time.

The doorbell rang as I finished moping the kitchen floor. I looked at the watch on my wrist, it was only 12:14.

Did Nate come early?

I tossed the mop against the wall and ran to the door. I looked down at my outfit - leggings, a sports bra and socks - atleast I don't look too bad.

I shrugged and swung open the door, ready to tackle Nate in a big hug.

"Oh," I sighed, "It's just you."

Janelle chuckled, "Thought I was Nate, huh?"

I nodded, opening the door more to let her in, "Yeah. C'mon in."

Janelle walked inside, "Damn, it smells like cleaning products and fabreeze." She fanned her nose.

"I've been cleaning for like," I looked down at my watch, "five hours."

"Nate doesn't care if your house is dirty, y'know?" She laughed.

"Yeah but I care." I shrugged, folding my arms over my chest.

"Do you think he's gonna finally admit his love for you tonight?" She asked in a British accent, intertwining her fingers together at her chest.

"I don't know," I pushed my eyebrows together, getting anxious just thinking about it, "I kinda hope so."

"If he ask you to be his girlfriend, what are you gonna say?"

"I doubt he'll ask me to be his girl right then and there, " I shook my head, "but I don't know. Certain words can strike up certain feelings."

"I hope you get together." She smiled, placing her hands on her cheeks, "You guys will be so cute."

I ran my hand over my hair, "I need to take a shower. I told him I'd make him a home cooked meal."

"Already serving as wifey." She smirked, "Adorable."

* * * *

A few hours later

"This smells amazing, I'm honestly jealous." Janelle looked over the food.

I laughed, "I'm glad you like it. Now hopefully he does."

She sucked her teeth at me, "Nate would love it if you placed a boiled egg on a plate and served it to him."

I laughed, "Shut up."

"On another note, you look gorgeous boo." She smiled, looking me up and down.

"I'm not wearing anything special." I looked down at my tan shimmery halter top, high-waisted jeans with rips on the knees and a pair of Mary Jane heels.