Girlfriend

Hey guys! I'm so sorry this chapter is short.. please not hate me!

VOTE!

Comment what you think will happen next?

~jeneetomlinson ❤

__________________

After he pulled away he took a step back and looked at me. I was totally caught off guard.

"How was that?" He asked.

"It uh, it was nice." I answer.

"I know it was inappropriate but, I just couldn't help myself. I'm so sor-" I cut him off by kissing him again. He grabs my waist and pulls me closer.

"Um, Niall?" I stop.

"Hmm?" He says making his way to my neck.

"N-Niall stop!" I almost yell. he lets me go and backs up and runs his fingers through his hair.

"I knew you didn't feel the same." he said just loud enough so that I could hear him.

"Feel the same? I stopped you cause I don't want to be used by my teacher!"

"Skylar you don't get it at all. What teacher pays two hundred dollars worth of groceries just to get in you your pants? Nobody! Nobody Sky!"

Whoa... Nobody has ever called me Sky. He's just passing back and forth.

"How do you feel about me?" I ask. He looked a little less tense.

"I like you a lot. I can't seem to get you out of my head." He says.

"But you don't even know me. How can you like me so much?" I asked

"I don't really know. Last night I was thinking about you. Would you be worth risking my job? No." Ouch

"Then I saw how upset you were and I just wanted to be the one to make you feel better." His head was facing towards the ground. I'm just standing here not knowing what to say.

"I thought about you too" He then looks up at me. Eyes filled with hope.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yeah, I do all the time. How would you think of me though. Before I think about going anywhere, I want to know how. Like did you only think of sex? Or like a relationship?" I said.

"I thought about you in every way possible. 'what's her favorite color, her favorite love song, does she like horror movies as much as me? Would she want to be my girlf-....." he pauses "my girlfriend."

"Is that really what you thought about?" I could feel tears of happiness coming up.

"Of corse." he replied simply. I take a few steps forward to him and grab his hands. he's looking down at me. I didn't know the hight difference until now.

"You really want me to be your girlfriend?" I asked smiling.

"I really really do." he laughed.

"Well, I guess... You're going to have to work for it!" I laugh. "Like another teenage boy would have to."

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"Like I'm going to need to get to know you better." He smiled knowing he has a slight chance.

"Okay then. Can I have you phone number?" he asked cockily.

"Mmmm no! Just kidding here." I said before handing him my phone. After we exchanged numbers he asks,

"Does this mean I have a chance? Like a real chance?"

"You have more than a chance." I say before I grab my back and walk out the door. I can't believe that just freaking happened! Today went from the worst day to the best. That made me think of Jake and Lynette.

Should I forgive her? She's been my best friend forever. And Jake? He's dead to me. I think today has been enough for me so I'm going home. I sneak out the side door. I make my way to my car and my butt vibrates. it's a text from Niall.

'Mr. Horan ;)'

'Leaving school before its over? Naughty girl!'

I reply saying,

'I've had so much going on today don't you think I deserve to go home early? XD '

'Yeahhh I guess :) I gotta go I have a class in 5 talk to you tonight'

I say bye and drive off. I just noticed you can see his classroom from my car. that's how he knew I left.