Diary

"Sky, you might wanna come here!" Niall yells from the door. I get up and quickly walked to the door. There was a wrapped up newspaper with a sticky note on it. Niall picked it up and read the note;

Keep your eye out for something like this in the paper. Love you Hun!

-Lynette

I have no idea what this means but it can't be good. Niall walks back into the kitchen and I follow him. "I think we should open it." I say my voice cracking at the end. He just stood there frozen scared.

"Can, you do it? I....I don't know if I can." I nod my head and nicely take the newspaper from his hand. I take the rubber band off and unroll it and a packet comes out. I see familiar and writing. I come to realize it's my handwriting. "What's that?" Niall asks.

"It's, a copy of my diary."

Holy shit.

Every secret I've ever kept from my mother is in there. From losing my virginity, to trying marijuana. Everything about Niall is in there. If I have the copies that means Lynette has my diary with her.

"Uh, Sky..." Niall sighs.

"Yeah?" He slams the newspaper on the table and the headline says;

Teacher/Student Relationship Gone Wrong

It has a picture of Niall and a smaller picture of me on the other side of the paper. It's a whole article about Niall how he took advantage of me and I'm easy.

"What the fuck is this?" Niall points to the news paper.

"I don't think it's real. I mean, if it was you'd be in jail right now. Duh." I know I shouldn't be getting an attitude with him but I'm just upset. Is she going to go to the police about us?

I'm starting to get a headache. I can't take this right now...Niall puts his arms on my shoulders and rubs.

"Baby it's okay. We'll figure out what we're gonna do." Hearing him say that makes me feel a little bit better. I ask him the throw the newspaper away so that I don't have to look it it anymore.

"So, if that's from your diary can I read it?" I look at him and chuckle.

"Why would you want to read my diary?"

"Cause. Obviously you wrote about me in there. I just wanna see what you thought about."

"It's too much to read in one day Niall." I laugh and he just puts his hand out.