She's a Bitch

OH MY GOD GUYS THE BOOK IS AT 4K RIGHT NOW AND I JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PUTTING UP WOTH MY SHIT AND I LOVE YOU SO SO SO MUCH YOU MAKE ME HAPPY WOTH ALL YOUR COMMENTS AND IM NOT SURE WHAT ELSE TO SAY!

Enjoy the chapter!!

________________

The rest of the date was pretty relaxed and fun. We finished all the movies and I fell asleep. I texted my mother saying I was staying the night at a friends place so that she wouldn't flip out. I kept worrying about Lynette and my diary. I don't niall could tell though. We both passed out on the couch. He Woke up a few minutes before I did. I could smell bacon and eggs coming from the kitchen. I get up from the couch and walk in slowly.

"It smells no nice in here." I say and he jumps out of his skin.

"Whoa, dont creep on me like that. You scared the shit out of me." he laughs "Are you hungry?"

"After yesterday? Yeah am!"

"Good, i hope you like omelets."

"Actually I've never had omelets before." He turns around in shock.

"You'll love it. I promise."

Oh yes i will

"What?" Fuck.

"What?" I say trying to play it off.

"I think you said 'Oh yes I will"

"Oh! I meant i probably will since you made them ." I lied

"Well, they're almost done. Eggs don't need to cook long." I jump on the counter to watch him cook.

"I imagined me cooking you breakfast after a long night. Not after watching movies." He smirks looking up to me.

"Shut, up!" I laugh. I turn 18 soon and if everything is okay and we're still together after all this Lynette bullshit, I hope to get him in bed. Don't get me wrong, I love hanging out with him. This is not about sex. I care about him.

"It's done! Now go sit!" He smiles

"You sound like my mother haha! Go sit at the table blah blah blah!"

"Your mom, she seems very..."

"Very what?" I ask taking a bite of my omelet.

"Mmm, I don't know. She seemed kind of like a bitch." He says with his mouth full.