Good News

Did you get a ticket?"

"Yep. For one hundred dollars. The cop was a hillbilly too."

I've been pulled over by one of those haha. I was going fifteen over the limit and got a two hundred dollar ticket." I wonder if it was the same hillbilly.

___________________

Finally the day is over and I get to relax in my comfy bed. Shit, the time is only 4:30. I should have stayed after school and hung out with Niall..If I go to bed now, I will end up wake up at like 2am. I guess I will have to try and stay awake for at least four hours.

I sit on my couch and turn the television. There's absolute nothing on. This is total bull to the crap. I guess I can just go watch Netflix in my room.

I change into something more comfy and lay down with my laptop. There's so many things to pick from, I obviously haven't been on here for a while because last time I was there wasn't anything good. I decide to watch Clueless. I've seen it once at the movies but that's it. Thinking about the movies, I haven't been to the theater in a long time. I think the last time I did go was with Lynet- no, I can't think about her. I need to get my mind off of her. I start the movie and lay my head back.

My phone rings and I unplug it from it's charger to see who it is. It better not be Lynette. To my surprise, it's Niall. "Hey baby." I love the way he calls me that.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Nothing much. I'm really bored." You're telling me.

"Yeah I know me too. I'm just laying in bed on Netflix."

"Ooo, sounds like fun. I'm done with work, do you think I could come over?"

"I'd love tha-" He cuts me off. My mom shouldn't be home until 3am anyways, so who's it gonna hurt.

"Good, because I'm already here!" He hangs up quickly and I hear the doorbell. Wow, he wasn't kidding. I get up and run to the door. He looks just as perfect as he did earlier. Except he's not wearing his school clothes, he's wearing something more casual. His smile is big and bright, he pulls me in for a hug. He's being a lot more effectionate than normal, I wonder what's up. "I missed you." He says

"Awe, I missed you too." I'm glad he's here right now. I need him to distract me from thinking about Lynette.

"So Netflix?" He laughs as he kisses me on the cheek and we walk to my room. "Wow your room is a mess. Why is it so dirty?" He looks at the grownd looking a bit disgusted.

"Yeah, I know, that's how I like it. What, are you gonna clean it?" I laugh throwing a pillow at him. His jaw drops and he grabs another one of my pillows.

"You shouldn't have done that, you may not know this, but I am the pillow fight master!" He says in a funny voice.

"Oh, I'm so scared. What are you gonna do, pound me with a sheet filled with feathers?" I say sarcastically. He smirks and put the pillow down and pushes me on the bed.

"I'm also the tickle master too!" He's tickling my tummy and I cant stop laughing.

"Babe please stop." I beg.

"I don't know, should I stop?" He continues.

"Oh my god I'm gonna pee." I laugh and say three times. He stops and I jump on top of him.

"What do you think you're doing?" He says, sounding scared for his life.

"I am the tickle master, Niall."

"No you're not, I am!" I lean down and kiss him. We both laugh throughout the whole kiss. Okay, I think it's time for Netflix before things get too heated. I move off of him and grab the laptop.

"What do you wanna watch?" I ask

"Ooo, House at the End of the Street!" He points to the screen. I was about to press play but he stopped me. "Wait, I have good news. It's the reason why I came over in the first place." I put the blanket on top of me and ask him what the news was.

"After school, I called your mother and told her about a senior school trip to Ireland." I'm not sure if I like where this is going, figuring that I'm not a senior. "I said it was a two week long trip during winter break and that you were specially picked out of all the juniors."

"And?" I ask wanting to know more.

"She said she's willing to let you go if," Oh God.. "You have an A in you U.S. History class." He grabs his stomach laughing.

"Are you kidding me? I have to have an A in your class? I never do my work! And when I do, it's half-assed."

"Uh, I know, but since I love you so much I gave you an A just to show your mother." I sceam, literally scream and hug him really tight.

"She said she would take care of your passport and money." I cant believe this right now. This is actually happening right now.

"This is the best news ever!" He kisses me and takes his shoes off so that he can lay in bed with me. I turn the light off then start the movie.

"I also have good news." I say trying to sound surprised. "I'm not pregnant"

"I'm not going to lie, I'm relieved." He laughs. We're cuddled up in my blanket. His arms are around me and my head is on his chest.

"I love you Sky." He kisses my forehead. "And I can't wait for you to meet my family."

"I love you too, and same. I just hope they like me."

"They will love you just as much as I do baby." I think out of every moment that I've lived, this is my most favorite.

_______________

A/N PLEASE READ

Tell me how you guys want the rest of the book to go?

Vote and comment?.... IF YOU'RE READING THIS...I love you <3

~MrTomlinsonx