Chapter Ten- Memories

Alright, to make up for the last chapter, here's a filler in Lucy's POV. I truly do love you all! I'd be nowhere without you. Thanks for reading!😘😘😘

Lucy's POV
I lay in my bed, fighting a headache. I grabbed the tv remote, flipping it on. Someone named Courtney, who kept coming and saying she was my mother, has left about an hour ago. I stopped on the news, where there was something about a Joel Smallbone's death. They showed a family picture, and I locked onto that. I recognized a couple of people. I saw myself in that picture, and I saw my dad and.....wait....my dad. Everything came flooding back to me. My mom. Rachel and Aunt Moriah. Being kidnapped. I sat straight up, grabbed my phone, and dialed Leah's number.

"Hey Lu. What's up?" I took a deep breath.
"I need your help. I'm going to call my aunt, tell her I remember. We have to find my dad, another aunt, and my cousin. And fast." I heard silence, and then she spoke.
"Okay, well, not exactly what I thought you'd be calling about, but okay! Just lemme finish my sandwich, and then I'll be right over." I groaned.
"Seriously?! Every stinking time I call you, you're eating a sandwich. Know what? We'll come get you." I hung up, changed, and ran out the door, calling Aunt Libby.

Courtney's POV
I opened the mailbox, and saw two things in there. A card, and a tiny box. As I went back in, I opened the card. It was pretty, and the message inside was simple. Please accept my deepest condolences and sympathy for the untimely loss of your brother-in-law. I put the card on the table, opening the box. It was a small silver cross, with glass gems. I slipped it on, and saw the note from Lucy. With Aunt Libby. Be back soon. Love you, mom. I smiled, and the doorbell rang. I went to the door, and a tall man in a ski mask standing there.

"What are you-" He grabbed my wrist, shoving a cloth in my face.
"No! Let me go! Let me-" Then, everything went black. I woke up in a smallish room, and saw three people asleep. Two women asleep, snuggled together. Then, a tall, very familiar man was asleep in another corner. I caught my breath, crawling over and snuggling up beside him. I smiled, kissing his cheek.

"I missed you, Luke."