Chapter Twelve- Planning and Moving

Libby's POV
This was it. We were actually doing this. It seemed insane, but we were the only ones who knew where they were. We hadn't told the police, just in case. I looked at Lucy and Leah, and strangely enough, Leah was eating.....a sandwich?! I rolled my eyes, looking at one person in particular.

"Look, I know you're not happy about this, but it's what we have to do. You put the tracking device in the necklace, and Courtney put it on. Our only hope is that they're all in the same place, which they probably are." He sighed, scratching the side of his head.
"I know. You'll have fifteen minutes. If you all aren't out, I'm going to come in." I groaned. He would not be stopped.
"Alright. Let's run through this one more time. Lucy, Leah, and I will go in first, try to catch them off guard, and try to get the others out." Ethan, my fiance, put his hand on mine.
"I still don't like this. What if something goes wrong?" I kissed his cheek, and we headed out to the car.
"It'll be alright. I promise. It'll be seven against two once we find the others. Love you." He kissed me, and got in the other car. I had the girls in my car, and Ethan was driving Luke's minivan for when we found the others. We followed the blinking red light on my laptop, and stopped about a block away from the house. Lucy tensed up when she saw it, but she tried to hide it. We got out, and I slipped my cell phone into my boot. As we got up to the house, I pulled out a couple of bobby pins, and I picked the lock. We slipped in, and no one was there.

      "Huh....that's strange. I would've thought that they'd be here." Leah whispered, and then, we heard a click. Gun.
      "Hands on ya heads, and don't turn around." Leah and Lucy looked at me, and I nodded. We did as he said, and we were shoved into a small room, tumbling onto a couple other people.

       "Oww!!!" Someone yelped, and since we couldn't see, I swung.
       "Ow! That hurt!" My head snapped up, and I froze.
       "Nobody move!" I screeched, fumbling for my phone. Everyone froze, and I turned the flashlight on. Luke, Rachel, Courtney, and Moriah. I cheered silently, looking at my phone. Snap. No reception.

        "Y'all okay?" Luke looked at me, shocked and confused.
        "Libby? What are you doing here?!" I snorted, looking for a light switch. I flicked it on. Nothing.
        "Drat. Well, we had come to help you guys. Didn't quite work out as planned. Well, not yet at least." I saw Lucy in a corner, curled into a ball. I went over to her, setting my phone down beside her.

         "Lucy.....hey. What's wrong? I'm right here." She sniffles, looking up at her parents.
        "I'd know that voice anywhere. Hayleigh's dad. I- I can't. I can't do this. After last time....I just can't face him again." Courtney looked at her, shocked.
        "Last time? Why? What happened last time?" She shook her head, crying. Rachel looked at her, and I could see the lightbulb come on in her brain.

        "Lucy? Did he ra-" She was cut off by more sobbing, and I saw anger in Rachel's eyes.
        "He didn't. Why didn't you say anything?! We would've helped you! Last time you spent the night with her was three years ago! You didn't have to carry that alone. Oh, Lucy." She started crying again, and Rachel whispered something in Luke and Courtney's ears. Courtney hugged her daughter, also crying, and I could see Luke crying too.

         "He- He said that if I told anyone I- I'd regret it." Rachel's stomach growled, distracting me, and I remembered where we were. I looked at my phone. Shoot. Seven minutes left.

         "Hey, we got more problems. We're still stuck, and we have some not-too-great backup coming in seven minutes. Leah, got any more sandwiches for these guys?" She nodded.
         "In the car. I do have two with me, but they already have names on them." We all looked at her, confused.
         "What kind?" Moriah asked, a little worried.
         "I got a couple knuckle sandwiches for those thugs. And I know I'm not supposed, but right now, I don't care. I kinda wanna say something else, but I'd have every adult in the room on top of me if I did." I glared at her.
         "Judging by the way you said that, yes, you probably would." We heard footsteps, and Moriah moved over to the door. It swung open, and she and Rachel grabbed him, yanking him in and closing the door. It was time to get some answers.

Author's note- Ta-da! Raise your hand if you want some answers! Or if you think that they deserve Leah's sandwich....😜😜. Well, THANK YOU for reading! See you again in about two hours, and you'll get your answers! Tell me in the comments- Should there be a sequel?? And nobody will get kidnapped in that, I promise. Love you guys! -Craver_Priceless