Chapter XXXI. LOVE TRIANGLE = ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED

Chapter XXXI.
LOVE TRIANGLE = ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED.
(honestly I'm so done with myself and these chapter titles)
___

America's P.O.V.

I covered my face as everyone around me blew up. China began racketing on about how he could tell I had always been "obsessed with England", Romano was giggling like an idiot at the chaos he caused, Spain was chewing Romano out but it wasn't really effecting. Germany and Italy were both consulting each other on what actions they should take next.

But seriously, why are they worrying? I mean, I'm a hero, God dammit. I don't have lame "crushes", I save the day and get the chicks! I don't need stupid England.

And even if I did have a teensy, eensy tiny crush on him, these are the last guys I'd tell. They'd react just like they are now. Like a bunch of idiots.

I think the only one I'd want to talk to it with is Japan, y'know, if I actually did like England, which I totally don't. But maybe I should drop by Japan's house for a visit today. I'll see how he's doing, strike up some conversation. Totally just going to check up on him. No mention of England at all.

Totally.

~

Japan's P.O.V.

I heard a loud knock on the door of my home, sighing as I put aside my Spamano scrapbook (since they're my side ship), and walked over to see who decided to visit me. The knocking seemed frantic, and it worried me.

"Herro?" I answered, watching America look at me with wide eyes.

"JAPANITHINKIWANTTOSCREWENGLANDBUTIKNOWTHAT'SGAYANDIAMAHEROISHOULDWANTTOSCREWGIRLSWITHBIGTITSTHATRIDEMOTORCYCLESNOTSTUPIDBRITISHJERKS" America yelled continuously at me, not even separating the words from each other.

"America-san, carm down. What were you saying? You want to screw in a eagre?" I questioned, looking at him confused. If he wanted to screw an eagle with a real screw, that sounds like he doesn't really like the bird that well, which is odd because the bald eagle is his national bird as I recall.

America huffed, looking annoyed that I didn't understand his rambling. "I thought you were supposed to be good at listening Japan, geez. Can I just come in?" America asked, and I reluctantly nodded. He immediately made himself comfortable in my living room, slipping onto my sofa.

"You really need to add some color in here! This is all traditional art on your walls. Where's the band and movie posters? The cringy family photos? The random hung decorations?!" America began commenting.

"I berieve traditionar decorating is nicer" I said simply, going into the kitchen to make tea.

"Whatever dude, but it would be cool if you had at least one of those Japanese swords hanging in here".

"I keep my katanas rocked up in my room" I told him.

"No way! You have swords and you don't show them off?" He questioned.

"They have been passed down through Japanese history, used by fiercest and wisest samurai warriors. I cannot dishonor them by having them as decoration" I explained.