Chapter Ⅸ. A DAY AT THE MARKET.

~Chapter Ⅸ.~

A DAY AT THE MARKET.

+~<><<<>>><>~+

Germany's P.O.V.

"PLEASSEEEEEE! GERMANY JUST TRY ONE ONNNNNN!" Italy begged, pulling my arms in an attempt to get me over to a poncho stand. I sighed, rubbing my head.

"Out of everything here that we both could get, you want ponchos?" I asked, confused. After arriving at the market with Spain, Austria, France, and Romano, Italy immediately dragged us to the poncho stand. I'm pretty sure he has an obsession with the Southern American garment.

"Sì! They're so big and comfy, and you just put them over you're head and, POOF, it's on! Oh oh and if we get a big one, we can both put our heads through and share it! Wouldn't that be perfect?!" Italy explained, jumping. I couldn't help but smile at his ideas. Huffing, I gave up.

"Fine, fine, we'll get one, but we're not wasting the rest of our money on such unnecessary things". I walked over with him to the poncho stand, where a man with a fluffy mustache happily looked at us. I could tell that today would be a long day of buying many more things I had no need with, all for Italy's sake.

Romano's P.O.V.

I sat with Austria, France, and Spain on a market bench, waiting for Italy and Germany to be done being idiotic flirts. I slightly looked over at Spain, and I could plainly see that he was beyond jealous as Germany was slipping into the same huge poncho as Italy. It seems as if these are one of Germany's methods to get Spain to back off, but where do I help in all of this? I crossed my arms, trying to find a reason.

"ARGHHH, can those two hurry up?! This weather is far too humid to be sitting in" Austria commented, fanning himself.

"Patience, Patience, hurrying won't get you anything" France told him, patting his back.

"That's a good thing, it won't get me a heat stroke if I hurry out of this blazing sun. We really should've planned to go here on a chillier day."

Annoyed, I sighed. "You said you wanted to go when that imbecile is with us," I said, pointing to Italy, "so that's exactly what we're doing. Now quit your whining, it's just for an hour."

"You shouldn't speak back to your elders, you're lucky Spain raised you" Austria said to me slightly angered, then grumbled a bit to himself.

I rolled my eyes, focusing back on Italy and Germany. It looked like they were trying to decide on which colors.

These freakin' idiots.

"Spain, come here for a moment s'il vous plaît" France asked, causing him and Spain to both stand up and walk around a corner out of ear shot.

"Um, I'll be right back Austria, I need to freshen up" I said, standing up.

"You sound like a girl. Whatever hurry back" Austria sighed. I went over to the corner France and Spain were talking in, listening in.

"...don't know what if they are together?" I heard Spain say sadly, which sort-of made me sad as well.

"Then you're going to have to try a different technique, mon ami!" France announced, as if it was obvious.

"Like what, oh wise Francis?"

"Well, we're at the market. It's very easy to get lost with so many people here. How about we set up something to cause Italy to break away from Germany, he'll most likely get lost, you go and "find" him, and then say something along the lines of "Won't you spend this glorious day with me for a while, ma chérie?" And then boom he'll love you!" France explained happily.