Chapter XV. SIBLINGS AND WHY THEY ANNOY US.

((If you guys haven't seen yet, there's fanart included with this chapter either on top or on the side depending where you're reading this. I wanted to say thank you SOOO much to the one who drew this. This is the first fanart I've gotten emailed and I seriously almost died from the cuteness of it omg >u< everyone please comment love and compliments for the drawing and this great artist because it means so much to me that they took time to make this. Ok, let's get this show on the road <3))

。。。

~Chapter XV.~

SIBLINGS AND WHY THEY ANNOY US.

+~<><<<>>><>~+

*Germany's P.O.V.*

The drive back from the beach was much more annoying than the drive there. Don't get me wrong, I might be in love with Italy, but I fully regret letting him touch an ounce of sand. All through the entire ride home, Italy whined about sand being stuck in between his toes, under his fingernails, on his chest, some other places I'd rather not say. If we weren't in a relationship I would've most likely pushed him out of the car, but then again, I might just be agitated from sand on me too.

As we got back home, Italy jumped out of the car swiftly, probably the fastest I've ever seen him move, and stretched, yawning like a cat. "Veee~, I'mma so tirredddd" he exclaimed

I chuckled, pulling our bags out of the trunk. "You are tired most of the time Feliciano, but I suppose you actually have a real reason for it now" I said to him, handing him a small bag to carry. He pouted at my comment, but then dismissively skipped up to the door.

When I reached the door, I looked to see Italy scared near it. "What's the matter, Italy?"

"I-I heard a loud noise inside, Germania. There's a ladro, sì! A thief! He's probably after all my art supplies! I'm scared Ludwig!" Italy cried quickly, pouncing onto me and hugging me tight.

"Beruhigen, stay calm Feliciano. If there is someone in the house they'll hear you of you're that loud" I told him in a hushed tone. His eyes went wide at the thought.

"Oh no, okay okay I'll be tranquillo! Quiet like a little bambino!" He said a bit quiter. I nodded, then stepped forward, unlocking the door with stealth and walking into silently and slowly, Italy quietly sniffling by my side. As we walked towards the dining area, a crash came from the kitchen. Italy squeaked in a frightened way, trying his best to not make noise."It'll be okay" I told him, kissing the top of his head before kicking the kitchen door wide open, expecting to see a wild thief or a Russian spy. Instead, I see...

"AH, WHAT ZE HELL LUDWIG?! WHAT IT WITH YOUR BANGING OF THE DOOR, YOU MADE ME MESS UP MY AWESOME PANCAKES!" Prussia yelled at me, throwing a spatula at my chest.

I sighed, rubbing my temples as Prussia went on about how I screwed up his organization, all the while mentally scolding myself for not seeing this coming. Of course my brother would have to come after we just dealt with Italy's family. I'm not surprised he's visiting though, he usually comes around to check on me since I'm his "little brother".

"Guten tag Gilbert, how'd you enter my house?" I asked him, crossing my arms.

"I have my ways, don't question ze awesome Prussia's ways!" He answered, making me sigh again. Italy leapt forward from behind me, hugging Prussia and smiling friendly.

"Ciao Prussia~! It's-a nice to see you're visiting us!" Italy greeted, and Prussia looked confused.

"Hold on, us? So he is actually living here now?" Prussia asked, more to me than Italy.

"Ja, well....actually, we're a...we're a couple" I stuttered, wow it was my first time having to say that. Prussia looked even more confused.

"Is Prussia hearing this correctly? You and ze weak Italy are really going out?!" He questioned shocked. I nodded, not knowing why he was so surprised. I know everyone in the Allies have been talking about it, especially after America sent us that rainbow cake.