Chapter Ⅷ. PLANNING WITH AN ENEMY.

~ Chapter ⅦI. ~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PLANNING WITH AN ENEMY.

+~><><<<>>><><~+

Germany's P.O.V.

When I awoke the next morning, the sun's rays shone brightly from the windows to my eyes. I groggily slipped out of the bed, being careful not to wake Feliciano when I moves him off my chest. I heard him whisper a soft "Ludwig~" in his sleep, causing me to blush. I quickly slipped on my clothes and put my boots on.

Before walking to the door, I kissed Italy on the forehead slightly. "Don't worry, I'll be right back, I just need to ask a certain someone something.." I whispered to him, then walked out the door.

~

"What the hell, you potato bastard? Waking me up this early?!" Romano asked angrily, rubbing his eyes. Romano's room was only a hallway down from our's, and it seems he isn't an early riser.

"Well, traurig, but I need to ask you something important. Plus, it's 11 in the morning, normal people usually wake up this early" I replied, stepping into his room.

"Who said you-a could just come in, this is my freakin' room, you damn fag! I don't want you stinking up my whole fu-"

"Romano..." I cut in sharply, with a serious tone in my voice. I knew Romano could sense my urgency because he immediately became silent.

"What?" He asked meanly, but a little curiousness showed through his voice.

"It's Spain, right?"

Romano stayed quiet for a second, seeming as if he felt pain from my words, but then he looked back at me. "I don't know what you'r--"

"It's Spain who's in love with Italy, am I correct?"

"....Sì, so what? Why'd you have to come with me for this?"

"Because I thought you'd understand the predicament I'm in the most."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm in love with Italy."

"Sì, I know you fag I confirmed this when you were staring at his ass at your house."

"NEIN, I WAS NOT...ahem, I mean I believe you are involved in my conflict with the "Spain loves Italy" thing too."

"What, what the hell are you talking about? I'm not involved in your soap opera love story!"

"Romano, you love Spain, don't you?"

Again, Romano became silent. It seemed like he wanted to deny it, but he couldn't. I suppose that's something I admire about him. How he can't deny his feelings. "S-so?! Is there something wrong with that?" Romano asked me defensively.

"Nein, not one bit. But, I know you'd understand how I feel. Imagine, you fell in love with someone you thought you never would, but you have to hold in those feelings because you lack bravery and you fear that they'd hate you. Now imagine one day, you finally summon the guts to make a move and it actually miraculously works and you win your love. But then, someone who's known them much longer than you comes into the picture and tries to steal your love away right when you finally have them. How would you feel?"

"....Is that what's happening with you and Veneziano?"

"Ja."

"....I'm not sure. I suppose I'd feel scared that they have feelings for that person. I would want to fight, but not know how."