The best day ever, other than meeting you

*the next day*
Alyson's P.O.V.
What do you wanna do today? I have legit nothing to do.
"Actually, you do."
What?
"I have a little surprise for you;)"
Should I be scared or mad?
"Noooooooo, you'll love it, I promise"
Loll, okay, ily.
"Ily too"
Chandler's P.O.V.
*thinking about what to say*
  I have somewhere to take you, get in the car
"I'm actually scared right now"
Don't be, it'll all be amazing
"Okayy"
So whatcha wanna talk about on our drive there?
"Addy & Sam"
Okay, well they have to get together so we can go on more vacations together, now I'm not saying that I don't LOVE when we take vacations, just the two of us, because I do. It's just that we can finally take vacations with our best friends almost every summer!
    "Trust me, they will get together. I get what you're saying too, I bet it would be pretty fun with our friends on vacation with us! Chandler, where the fuck are you taking me?"
  *laughing*
We're almost here, I promise, now stop making me laugh before I wreck us by accident, you see? This is why I love you, I can do or saying anything to you, and I can trust you with it.
*We're here, We parked, Allison is blindfolded, and we get out of the car*
CHANDLER!! WHY AM I BLINDFOLDED??!?!
Babe, you'll be fine!
*we're in my bosses office*
Boss: Ah, Chandler, nice to see you again! Can I help you?
  *WHISPERING*
Do you think you could land my girlfriend, Allison, a character on TWD?
Boss: I'd be thrilled to!! Do you want to pick who her character is going to be or does she want to pick?
SHH! You see, she doesn't know I'm getting her a character on TWD yet.. So you can just pick the character.
Boss:Ohh okay.. Well, she can be a new character we're getting ready to put on TV, her name is Kassidey
That'd be great! Thanks boss! I appreciate it.
*pulling Allisons blindfold off, taking her into my boss's office*
Allison: Hi, nice to meet you, I'm Allison.
Boss:Nice to meet you, I've heard great things about you!
Allison: *whispering to me* Chandler? Do you know anything about this?
Of course
Allison: Ah, I wonder what he's been telling you.. *confused*
Boss: What if I told you....
Allison: Told me what?
Boss: CHANDLER HAS GOT YOU A CHARACTER ON TWD!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!
Allison:  *crying of happiness* OMG!! CHANDLER THANK YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, BABY! YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HOW HAPPY I AM!! I AM SO BLESSED TO HAVE YOU OML I THINK IM GOING TO DIE!!!! YOURE THE BEST THING THATS EVER HAPPENED TO ME, I JUST CANT GET OVER THIS
Boss: We start work in about 5 months! Hope you have the best experience yet!
Allison: Thank you so much!!
   Thanks again, boss!
*in the car driving home*
"Chandler! How could you not tell me about this, this is the best day of my life! Other than meeting you, of course!😭❤️"
It was a surprise, I told you this, baby.
"Thank you, I love you!"
I love you, too
    *Home*
"I'm going to keep this a secret and let them find out"
Good idea!
"I have to take a nap, this is the best"
Okay, I'm glad you think so, I tried
*We go to the bedroom, she takes off her pants, I take off my pants and shirt*
we get in the bed
  "I have a surprise for you either tomorrow or when I wake up, thank you a million, I'm sorry I keep saying this, I just can't help it!!"
   Oh gosh, a surprise.. It's fine, baby, I'm glad you're saying it, it means a lot to me! Sweet dreams..
Allison's P.O.V.
*saying all of this to myself while my eyes are closed"
Chandler is the best guy alive, I love him so much
This "surprise" I'm going to give him, will be unforgettable!
This is amazing, I think I'll do it tomorrow.
*saying this part out loud*
Sweet Dreams❤️

*We both are now asleep, and stay asleep until tomorrow by accident*

//What do you all think the "surprise" is?//