Beach Day

*Sam and Addy call the house phone*
*Alyson gets up and leaves Chandler in the bed*
Alyson's P.O.V.
Ad, what is it? Chandler is still in the bed asleep.
Addy: Sam wants to know if you all wanna go to the beach later on today?
Idk, when chan gets up I'll ask him, but I'm not going to wake him up. He's had a good/rough night and I don't wanna wake him up.
Addy:Well, when he gets up, call us.
I will.
*I go back to bed with Chan, but a few minutes later, I get back up hearing a scratch at my door*
(door opening) OMG A PUPPY!!! I said screaming inside my head
He starts running in the house, we have to keep him. He's so adorable!!
He runs over to the bed, jumps on the bed and lays beside Chan and falls asleep. My two favorite boys❤️❤️

Chandler wakes up
"Alyson! Why is there a dog in my face!?" he said
He got dropped off at the door and I had to let him in, I couldn't resist!!
Can we keep him?? PLEEASEE??
"Fine, but he's going to have his own room so he can stay in when we're going somewhere or something,"He says
Oh yeah, Sam and Addy called, they wanna know if we wanna go to the beach later. Do you want to?
"Yeah, but what should we name the puppy?"
Idk, we'll decide later, I have to call Sam and Addy.
"K"
*ringing Sam and Addy*
Addy: Did he wake up?
Yeah, he said yeah he wants to go so I guess we'll go
Addy: Okay, what time?
CHANDLER!! What time would be good?!!
Chan: 5!!
Okay!
He said 5 today..
Addy: SAM!! IS 5 OKAY?
Sam: Yeah!!
Addy: 5 will be good okay?
Okay.

I guess we're going to the beach at 5!
"Yay! Finally after an amazing night we get to do something else amazing!"
laughing

Chandler's P.O.V.
(excited)
Well, what are we naming the puppy?
"Idk yet"
What time is it rn?
"It's 4:30, we have 30 minutes to get to the beach, we gotta go,"
"Let's take the puppy, please?"
Fine only for you.
Driving to the beach
......
............

arriving at the beach
Sam and Addy get out of the car, bringing A LOT of stuff, including mine and alyson's swim suits.
The puppy gets out of our car, Addy notices and says, "SAM LOOK ALLISON AND CHANDLER HAVE A PUPPY NOW!!!"
"OML THEY DO!"
Yeah, we don't know where it came from, but it was at our door so we kept it.
Alyson: Well, let's go get changed and get on that beach! The puppy can stay on the leash around the car.
Okay, sounds good to me!
Sam: Wait, what's the puppys' name?
We don't really know, we have no clue what to name it..
Sam: Ohh, maybe some people can help you because addy and I have nothing either,Lol.
Loll, okay.
TIME PASSES AT THE BEACH

We have like 10 minutes left until we have to go, what do you all want to do?
sam&addy: LETS PLAY WITH THE PUPPY
Alyson: Okay!
Okay

we play fetch, chase, and find the ball.
you can tell the puppy is tired

Well, looks like the puppy is tired and time is up now, we have to go.. sadly.
Sam&addy: Okay, maybe we'll see you two tomorrow!
Okay!! Me and Alysonx say

*driving home*
How was the beach, babe?
"It was pretty good, I had a good time, what about you?"
Same,Same.
"Sounds cool."
Yep.
My baby-girl falls asleep in the car, which is adorable❤️
I took a picture of her and posted it to snapchat saying, "Look how cute my baby-girl is while she's asleep❤️❤️"
Now we're home, we're really really tired and we already ate at the beach, so we're not hungry but we do have to feed the puppy so I stopped on the way home to the store and got dog food for him.
Baby, Go get in the bed, you look tired, I'll be there in a few minutes just after I feed the puppy and water it.
"Okay, I love you, in case I fall asleep before you get back."
I love you too!
I finally finished feeding the puppy and sure enough, when I got to the bed, she was sound asleep.
OMG she is beautiful!❤️
I crawl in bed, she still had all her clothes on, so I took off her shirt and pants for her, and took off mine, too.
Sweet dreams, ily..
She woke up a little and said, "I love you more"

Today was a good day, thanks to everyone who made it one of the best.//

//Okay, I NEED HELP NAMING THE PUPPY, ANY SUGGESTIONS??//
Comment below | Boy names?
|
v