Our Little Talk

*2 weeks later*
Alyson's P.O.V.
It's been 2 weeks since the "surprise", and I think there is something going on.... I'm headed to the store to get a pregnancy test box to see if I pregnant..
Arrived at the store
We have arrived at the store and we got the box now I'm paying and going to Addy's house because Chandler can't know just yet.. I'm so scared!
Now I'm driving to Addy's house while Sam and Chandler are going somewhere. I don't know what to think..
I pulled up in Addy's driveway.
Addy?, you home, I need to come in.
Addy:Yeah, I'm here come on in, what's up?
Well, Chandler and I had sex about 2 weeks ago and I think I might be pregnant but I don't know so I went and got a pregnancy test at the store...
Addy: OML ALLIE WHY DIDNT YOU SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THIS!!
I didn't want to say anything, because well, you would go all crazy tbh(laughing)
Addy: Go to the bathroom and go test it right now!!!!!!!
Okay, okay.
I go into the bathroom, take the test, and find out...
Addy,
Addy: Yes?!?!?!
It tested positive!!!!
Addy: OML WE HAVE TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL AND MAKE SURE!!
Okay, well can you drive?
Addy: OF COURSE BUT WE HAVE TO GO NOW!!
Okay!!
Driving to the hospital,
We got there,
we walked in and seen a doctor, Addy stayed in the lobby.
Doctor: Can I help you?
Yes, My boyfriend and I did some things about 2 weeks ago and I went to the drug store, got a pregnancy test, and tested positive. Can you make sure I'm pregnant?
Doctor: Yes, I can make sure, but I have to give you the blood pregnancy test. Is that okay with you?
Yes, that's fine.
Doctor: Well, okay I'll be back with the test in 2 minutes...
Okay.
2 minutes passes by and the doctor comes in
Doctor: You ready?
I'm ready.
The doctor injects the needle in me, taking blood and goes out of the room to get the results.
Doctor: I'll be back
*10 minutes passes by and he comes back with good and bad news*
Doctor: Well, I have good and bad news..
What is it?
Doctor: The good news is.... YOURE GOING TO HAVE YOUR FIRST CHILD!!
The bad news is.... There will be some symptoms, you will be puking a lot, being in pain, and you may experience getting up a lot in the middle of the night.
OML IM PREGNANT!!! YAY!!! I CANT WAIT TO TELL CHANDLER!! Thank you doctor for everything!!
Doctor: You're welcome, have a good one!
I come back to the lobby and seen addy.
Addy, IM PREGNANT!!
"OMG IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU,!!" she says excited
She drives me home and I see Chandler on the couch when I get there. I tell him to sit up straight on the couch with me that we need to have a little talk......
Chandler? We have to have a little talk.
Chandler: Yes, is something wrong?
Noooo it's just that... you won't believe this..
Chandler: WHAT IS IT?
IM PREGNANT AND YOU'RE THE FATHER!!
"OMG IM SO HAPPY!!," he says crying
I love you, both of you, he says❤️

Chandler's P.O.V.
I CANT BELIEVE IM GOING TO BE A DAD!! IM SO HAPPY THIS IS THE BEST NEWS EVER ALYSON AND I ARE GOING TO HAVE OUR OWN CHILD!!
I'm so blessed to have amazing people in my life, and especially my girlfriend❤️
Alyson, I need help calming down!! I can't calm down!!
"It's going to be okay baby, I can't wait to see if it's a boy or girl," she said trying to calm me down
I can not believe this! is this really happening? I don't know!!

It is now 11:49 and I still haven't calmed down, I need some rest.
First, I feed and water Duke, then I take a hot shower with Allie, then I brush my teeth,and now I'm going to go hop in the bed and see if I'm calm tomorrow.. Hopefully, but I just can't believe the news I got! I'm going to be a dad!!
*Alyson and I hop in the bed, close our eyes and think, what does our future hold now?*
Goodnight, Alyson, I love you to the moon and back a thousand times💕
"Goodnight Chandler. I love you always and forever, never forget it. Okay❤️❤️"
Okay.

*Until tomorrow...*