Her Name

Allison's P.O.V.
  So when we were supposed to go to sleep last night, I fell asleep for about 2 hours and woke back up. I couldn't sleep for some reason, but oh well. I got up looking and looking for baby names and I think we found one! I just have to ask Chandler if he likes it..
  Chandler got up this morning at about 9 a.m. and he went to the store to get more food and stuff. It's like 10:30 now and he's still not back. I have to call him!
    *Ringing Chan*
Chandler:Need something?
  Me: Uh, yeah. When are you coming home and where are you!?
  Chandler: I got out of the store about 10 minutes ago and now I'm driving to come home.
  Me: I'm so sorry! GET OFF THE PHONE RN AND PUT IT UP! Turn it off so you don't wreck!!
Chandler: Okay! I'll be home in about 15 minutes or so! Bye, love you!
Me: Love you too, idiot.
     *Hangs up*
Well, it's a good thing he's not hurt. Now I feel bad for calling him while he was driving..😣 I could've got him killed and then I don't know what I would've done on my own..😭. I'm so thankful and blessed to be honest!❤️
   Well, crap. I should've made him pull over and ask him about the name. Oh well, I'll just ask him when he gets here. Until then, I'm going to watch TV because what else is there to do?
*20 minutes passes by*
Oh god, Chandler still isn't here!!!!!
IM FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW SJSNDDICODJEBSJAJDIFOWKEBALKD!
  Someone just pulled in the driveway.
It was Chandler! THANK GOD
Chandler walks in and brings the stuff in.
Where were you?! Why did it take you like  20-25 minutes?
"I had to stop and get gas because it was running out," he said out of breath.
Ohh, you worried the crap out of me!
I had no clue what to do,but then you pulled up.
He laughed, "haha, aw."
Chandler's P.O.V.
Well, how was your morning?
"Stressful, but good at the same time because I found a name we might both like!"
Thank god! What is it?
"If you don't like it then we can decide on another name, but it don't matter. I'll tell you later. I gotta put the groceries up."
Oh. Well, okay, do you need help?
"No, I got it."
You sure?
"Positive."
Okay
"Well, what did you get besides groceries?"
I got you a pair of shoes and some clothes. I got me another pair of jeans and a game.
"Awe, you know you didn't have to get me anything. Right?"
I know, but I want to take care of you.You know why?
"Why?"
Because I love you.
"Stop. You're going to make me cry.,"
she said as she started hugging me
Well, looks like she got all the groceries put up.. So I'm going to ask her about the name again...
So, about the name?
"What na- Oh, the name. Yeah, I was thinking about Adriana Candice Riggs?❤️"
Um,
"What is it? You don't like it do you?"
No, I LOVE IT ACTUALLY!
"So, we're naming her Adriana!!?"
YOU KNOW WE ARE!
"Yay!!," she said with a big bright smile on her face.
You wanna tell our friends?
"Of course!"
But, can we just have a good day without worrying about anything else today?
"Yes, that would be amazing!"
You wanna watch some TV for about an hour then we can go eat and do whatever?
"Yep!"
So I turn on the tv and what do ya know? She starts climbing on top of me cuddling! (which btw was a really nice feeling)
"What are we watching?"
Whatever you want.
"Let's watch the movie,"Raising Arizona".
Okay! So I rent the movie and we start watching it. 50 minutes into the movie Allison had fell asleep on top of me.❤️ I didn't want to wake her, so I let her sleep.
A few hours later she woke up and we went on about our day and it was a really peaceful day like we wanted. Yes, we still did what we planned and I was amazing!
At the end of the day, I always say, "I love you girls"
But tonight I can say, "I love you Allison and Adriana Candice😛"
"Goodnight we love you too," Allison says as she falls asleep.