Trying to Decide

Chandler's P.O.V.
So Allison is still asleep and it's like what? 10 a.m. She'll be up in about an hour or two so I'm going to call Gray and my friends and ask them what we should name our  baby girl.
Calling Gray
Gray:What's up?
Me: Uh, yeah. I wanna ask you something.
Gray:Yeah?
Me: What should Allison and I name our baby?
Gray: I have no clue... What kinda names do you like?
Me: I don't know, that's why I called you. Well, I'm going to call Sam and ask him. Bye! Talk to you in a little bit maybe.
Gray:Okay, bye!
Calling Sam
I think I woke Sam up, oops.
Sam: Dude, why you calling this early?
Anyway, whatcha need?
Me: Oops.. So, I need to know what to name the baby!
Sam: Um, idk you're going to have to ask some girls. They are way better at naming babies.
Me: Well, Okay. Lemme go check on Allison and I'll be back in a few hours probably. Bye!
Sam: Bye zZzZzZzZz
So I go in to the bedroom to check on Allison, and she is just laying there sooooooo peaceful, which is adorable and funny at the same time because she is also drooling..
  *10 minutes later*
Allison walks out of the bedroom with a whole head of bed hair.
  Did you have a good sleep sweetie? I said laughing
"Yeah, of course!," she said smiling
I have a question.
"Go for it"
What should we name our baby?
"Well, that was sudden. I don't know we'll have to think about it. Plus, she still has a long time until arrival. Which sucks to be honest."
  It really does and okay
Allison's P.O.V.
What do you think we should name the baby?
"I don't know either I've already called Gray and Sam. I woke Sam up tho. WORTH IT. IT WAS HILARIOUS."
Well, what did they say?, I said laughing at him because he said he woke Sam up
"Gray said he didn't know and Sam said to ask the girls/ girls because they are better at deciding on names."
   That was very helpful... (note the sarcasm)
"So, anyway, what do you want to do today?"
I actually want to go to the movies, take me to the movies. pleaseeeee?
"Okay,Okay. what do you want to watch?"
Don't know, we can decide when we get there and get our stuff.
"Sounds good. When do you wanna leave?"
Around 4. I wanna look at some baby names on my phone.
"Okay, I'm going to too"
Okay.
   So I type in, "Best Baby Girl Names Of 2016" and here is what it shows up. (Top 15)

I don't really know if I like any of these

I don't really know if I like any of these.. I mean, yeah they're pretty names but I don't know if I want to name my child one of them.
  Chandler?
"Yeah?"
What did you find?
"I found these but idk.."

"I don't know about these either! Oh my god this is sooo difficult lmao"I feel you!Well, hopefully someone helps us pick a name!"True"

I feel you!
Well, hopefully someone helps us pick a name!
"True"

   So we're at the movies now, it turns out, we're going to be watching "Barbershop: The next cut" so I'm going to turn my phone off or I'll get in trouble.
After the movie
OML THAT MOVIE WAS HILARIOUS I RECOMMEND WATCHING THIS KOVIE IF YOU HAVENT!!
"You really should I think I peed a little😂" Chandler says
*Going Home*
*Home*
  Oh god, tonight has been one of the best nights, we both say laughing and smiling
  We both do our nightly routine, the usual.
"Goodnight I love you", we both say to each other...❤️

// Comment some names please I really need help naming the baby!! Thank you!💕