The Wait

Chandler's P.O.V. (alyson got her named changed to Allison)

Allison, do you think we should tell our friends?
"I don't know, what do you think?"
We could wait and let them find out about it.. They'd be so shocked when they found out
"Yeah, let's just wait and let them find out about OUR baby girl or boy"
I can't wait until he or she gets here!! Whichever it is, he or she will definitely be a daddy's girl or boy❤️
"In your dreams babe"
Oh yeah?
"Yeah"
I love you.
"Wow, lollllll, I love you too!"
Let's go play some Xbox now and I will crush you!!
"ITS ON"
*Walking to the couch*
Allison's P.O.V.
*Chandler walks to the Xbox, bends over and turns the Xbox on*
Holy shit, he looks fineeee🔥, I say to myself while he bends over to turn on the Xbox.
Chandler?
"Yes?"
Do you realize how fucking hot and sweet you are?!
"No, but I DO realize how fucking hot, sweet, and perfect you are."
I LOVE YOU!!
"I LOVE YOU MORE! oh and btw it's gonna be daddy's baby hehe"
Mhm..
The game finally turns on, and we start playing
"OH YEAH TAKE THAT ALLIE!!" he says screaming
you're really into this game aren't you?😂 You're perfect, but I will get you for this..
"Yes, yes I am, & you wish you were as good as me!"
That's because I am, I said with a SMIRK
"Now I have to admit, at that, you are!"
Of course!, I said jokingly
The phone rings..
Um, hello?, I said answering the phone.
Addy: IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!, she said, busting my ear drum
SHH!! You can't tell ANYBODY this or I can never forgive you! Me and Chandler both agreed to not telling anyone and just letting them find out about my baby bump.
Addy: OMG, I'm sorry! I promise I won't tell anybody, I won't let you down! but, I'm so excited to see him or her!(She said whispering)
Thank you, ad. Got to go!
Addy: Bye!
Chandler's P.O.V.
Who was that?
"Just Addy"
What did she want?
"Nothing really, but I have to keep an honest relationship, so Addy took me to the hospital you see, to see if I was positively pregnant. Well, she was in the lobby, and when I got done, the doctor came out and told us both that I was pregnant. but I promise she's the only one that knows! & I told her if she ever told ANYONE that I would never forgive her because You and I agreed not to tell anyone about my baby bump, and she said she promises she'll never tell anyone, not even Sam! She won't let me down, and I believe her."
Okay, whew, As long as JUST addy knows it'll be okay, I trust Addy. She's a good friend, I'm glad she's your friend.
"Yep, she's the only one that knows rn. Thank you!❤️"
She leans over and kisses me after telling me thank you which is the best feeling everrrrr!
"Chan? We have to learn more about this pregnancy stuff, I don't know what to expect and my stomach is hurting BADLY!!"
"HELP!!"
ALLISON!! It will all be okay, I promise. It's just a side effect of being pregnant, mom did that when she was pregnant with Grayson. Calm down, let's go lay you down and go to sleep. you'll feel better in the morning. I love you so much, never forget it.❤️
I pack her to bed, lay her down on the bed, kiss her stomach, pull the covers over her, and let her sleep.
"Goodnight Chandler, me and the baby love you so much, thank you for everything you do❤️"
Goodnight, I love you two too, more than anything!
I go on with my day, and when It got dark I went to check on Allison, still, she is peacefully and beautifully laying there with our baby in her stomach.They just looked so peaceful I had to join, I hopped in after taking my clothes off.
"Goodnight Allison and Our baby, you two are perfect❤️"//
and before you know it, we were all asleep...