IT'S A ........

Allison's P.O.V.
Today is the BIG day! Chandler and I get to tell what we're having!! Right now Chandler is brushing his teeth, before we go and tell our friends and family. I've already brushed my teeth and did all the things I need to do.  IM FREAKING OUT IM SO EXCITED!!
Chan, you almost done?
"I'm done! I'm just peeing!!"
Okay, Okay. Tmi😂
"I'm coming, what time do you wanna leave?"
Around 2, I'm going to text Addison and tell her.
"Okay, I STILL CANT BELIEVE IT IS A ........!!"
Me either!
    Text Begins
     Me: Addison, meet us at the park at 2. Don't ask why, just do it.
  Addy: Okay, Sam and I will be there! Even though I'm pretty scared, we'll be there. I'll tell Sam!
  Me: Thank you! & before you ask, yes, Nayana and Gray will be there too,     Camdyn is on vacation so I'll just tell her later.
   Addy: Okay!
     Texts ends
Texts begins with Nayana
  Me: Nay, meet Chandler and I at the park at 2.
Nayana: Okay? Wait a second this isn't about... No? I don't know, but I'll be there. Is Gray coming?
  Me: Yes, Gray is coming. Thank you!
Nayana: No problem
    Texts ends
Okay, got em!
"Sounds good, what time is it?"
Right now, it's 12:37 p.m.
"Kay"
  Chandler's P.O.V.
Oh yeah! I'm going to text Gray and tell him to meet us!
"Okay, thank god, because I don't have his number!"
Text begins
Gray: Sup
Me: I need you to meet Allison and I at the park at 2! It's important
Gray: I'll be there, but who's all gonna be there?
Me: For now, You, Sam, Me, Allison, Nayana, & Addison.
Gray: Okay, bye I'll be there
Me: See ya lmao
  Texts ends
I'm done texting Gray he said he'd be there, what did the girls say?
"Thats good and they said that they would all be there including Sam bc Addy said she'd tell him"
Okay, let's go watch some TV until 1:30, then we'll leave.
"What are we watching?"
We're watching TWD of course!
"YESSSSS!"
TWD comes on but its on season 4
"DAMN CARL!," She yelled
Aye! So your stuck on Carl now? Huh?!
"I've always been stuck on Carl! Because you are Carl, Chandler! I mean, you're not Carl, but you're the same person so you're Carl, if that makes any sense😂❤️❤️"
Kinda, Kinda not. I love you idiot.💕
"I love you more!"
One episode went off and it was 1:30
We have to go, Allison! It's 1:30!
"C'mon!"
We get in the car, drive to the park and everybody was already sitting there. They said they'd rather be way early than way late.
"Anyway, We have BIG news!!!!"
Gray:W
Addy:H
Sam:A
Nayana:T!!
  WE KNOW THE GENDER OF OUR BABY AND IT WAS THE BEST NEWS EVER PLUS, IT HAD A PERFECT HEARTBEAT!❤️
Addy: WHAT IS IT?!?!?!?!?!?!?
  Allison and I at the same time, both say, "It's a ......."
They all shout, OH MY GOODNESS WHAT IS IT THIS IS SO TENSE ITS KILLING ME!!!!
😂😂
"It's a..... GIRL❤️" We both say, while I hold my hands on her stomach again
      I look over at Addy and Nayana and they are bawling and then I look over at Sam and Gray and you could tell they had tears, just didn't want to let them spill...
Nayana & Addy: AWW, IM SO HAPPY!!❤️❤️ What are you naming her!!!? INVITE US OVER ANYTIME YOU NEED US FOR ANYTHING❤️ WHEN ARE YOU HAVING HER?!
"Haha, we don't know what we're naming her yet, we just know she's a girl and her due date is 6/18❤️"
  Oh yeah, and we will invite you all IF we need you😂
Sam & Gray: This was amazing news! Man, if you need us or need help with her or anything we're here for you two!
Thank you! Thank you to everyone now just to get the news to our family, which I think we'll do tomorrow because where they are on the last day of vacation, Allison's family is in Cali, while my family is in NY.I think we're going to go now, come see us tomorrow and we'll do something  after our family knows about our baby!
"Will do," Says the 4
Addy & Nayana WHISPER to each other,
"We have to throw a baby shower for them, we'll start planning ASAP!"
Bye everyone! Have a good day!
Home
What a day, it was gr8!
"She will definitely be a Daddy's girl"
Definitely, goodnight❤️
Goodnight!💕