"Later"

warning/ smut
**
my p.o.v.
I open our bedroom door slowly and peek in. A smile spreads across my cheeks as I see league of legends on his pc screen. He had his bright green headphones on, and was totally engaged to the game. I tip-toe into his room and place my hands over his headphones and slip them off quickly. Chandler notices this and whips his head around, alarmed. His expression softens when he sees me. He immediately stands and engulfs me in a long hug. "Hey." He muffles through my shirt.
"Hey." I respond. He reaches over and pauses his game, then turns back to me. His eyes fall to my lips then connect with my eyes again. I could tell he was unsure so I leaned in but he turned his head.
"Are you sure?" His eyes glimmer and I nod. Our lips connect and they move in sync as we kiss. His large palms lay on my waist while my thumbs stroke his cheeks gently. I pull away, out of breath. Chandler's face drops a little but I reassure him with a smile. "I've kinda been thinking.." His thumb sweeps across my bottom lip. "How about we try this again?" My mouth goes dry as soon as those words leave his mouth.
" what?" The corner of Chandler's mouth twitches up into a smirk and he suddenly pulls me even closer, so our bodies are pressed up against each other. I feel his hand inch lower down my back and I gulp and his palms squeeze my butt lightly. "Okay." I nod and a smile spreads across his cheeks. His hands move to my blazer and throw it off my shoulders. He lifts the bottom of my shirt up and helps me lift it over my head. His eyes drop to my chest, admiring my aqua bra. I return the favour by sliding his light tee over his head. I trace my fingers lightly over his toned abdomen and feel him suck in a sharp breath. Chandler's lips find mine again, this time kissing with passion. His tongue enters my mouth for the first time and I gasp at the feeling. My fingers run through Chandler's hair, tugging softly. He suddenly pushes me backward slightly and I fall onto his bouncy mattress. He climbs on top of me and stares into my bright, green eyes. His however, glittered in a way I had never seen them before.
Chandler presses his jeans against mine, rolling his hips slowly. A moan escapes him, making me smile at the sound. I arch my back slightly . A weird wetness formed between my legs that was somewhat uncomfortable, but I choose to ignore it. I reach for his belt and unbuckle it hungrily. He pauses his actions to step out of his jeans but quickly returns to dominate. I can't help but let my eyes drop to his red boxers. I smirk at the small bulge that had already formed. "Your turn." Chandler growls, full of lust. I obey and slip out of my skinny jeans. He reaches around my back to un-clasp my bra and it falls to the floor. The way his eyes widen, I gather he has never seen boobs before. His head dips down and peppers kisses along the inside of my cleavage, being sure to leave hickeys. His hands move to my chest and massage my breasts gently. Another moan escapes Chandler and his eyes flutter closed. His thumbs hook onto the lace waistband of my underwear and slides them off in an instant. "Holy hell." He continues to pepper kisses down my abdomen, reaching my centre. He flushes and looks unsure of what to do. I giggle at his uncertainty.
My back arches and my toes curl as Chandler places one last kiss on my entrance. "You have to be honest with me, tell me if anything hurts okay?" I comply and his head dips back down. All I can see is his curly mop as I feel a long, skinny finger slide inside of me. I gasp loudly and my body rocks backward at the unusual feeling. Chandler slowly pumps his finger back and forth inside of me. Slowly it gets more pleasurable and less painful. Another unusual sensation builds up in my stomach; a little like acid.
"Chandler I'm-" I cut myself off with a loud moan. "I'm-" I try again but my mind is elsewhere. Suddenly his finger goes deeper and seems to hit the right spot. My vision blurs and my head falls back on the pillow dramatically.
"Are you okay?" He rushes over to my side, his fingers covered in my muck. I nod weakly. My eyes widen as he pops the finger he used on me inside his mouth. His tongue swirls around that finger, licking it clean. He moans in delight.
"But.. but what about you?" I ask, Chandler's eyes blazing. He looks at me, confused. "I want to please you." I poke his bare chest playfully.
Chandlers P.O.V.
Oh god, that was great, once again! So, how was "later" for you?❤️
"IT WAS GREAT OMG, ily."
ily2
Goodnight, baby.❤️
"goodnight❤️"
// sorry for chandlers part it was so short, I'll make up for it tomorrow