All for You

Chandler's P.O.V.
While Allison is still in bed, I get on my laptop and research, "If you're pregnant what are some symptoms of it?"
Here is what it pulled up:

 I'm going to leave this here and when Allison wakes up she can look at it, until then I'm going to go to the store and buy some stuff for the baby, even though we don't know if it's a boy or girl, I'll buy both and I'm also getting some stuff for...

I'm going to leave this here and when Allison wakes up she can look at it, until then I'm going to go to the store and buy some stuff for the baby, even though we don't know if it's a boy or girl, I'll buy both and I'm also getting some stuff for Allison and her pregnancy symptoms..I leave a note for Allison saying, "I pulled up a page on google about pregnancy symptoms, you can look at it if you want to, but I just wanted to let you know I'm going to the store to get some stuff for you and the baby, I love you, oh and I'll be taking my phone in case you need me!" After I got done writing the note I went and kissed Allison on the head and then I kissed her stomach where the baby is.
*Driving*
I really hope she'll be okay with me being gone..I shouldn't have left until she got up, but it's for us.
I got in the store, got a BUNCH of stuff for both of my loves❤️ and now I'm heading home, maybe she'll be up, I don't know..
Allison's P.O.V.
I woke up to see a note on the door saying Chandler said he was going to the store to get us some stuff and there was something on his laptop that he pulled up. I ask myself, "How can I get anymore blessed?" He's the sweetest, I know he'll be the best daddy there is! So I went over and looked on the laptop and there was symptoms of being pregnant. I have had one of these which is nausea so yeah, I'm pregnant definitely! Plus, the doctor said. Anywho, I call Chandler while he's driving apparently, he was on his way home and I told him that I loved him and that I'd let him get off the phone so he doesn't wreck. I have NO CLUE what I would do if I didn't have him..😓 He'll probably be here in about 10 minutes. I can't wait to see what he got!! Until then, I guess I'm just going to eat something, I'm literally craving ice cream right now.
*Walking to the kitchen to get ice cream*
I got the ice cream and it's amazing, but ya know I wouldn't have it if it wasn't for Chan💟
I got done with the ice cream as soon as Chan pulled up in the driveway with a car load of stuff!
Chan, baby! Do you need me to help you!?!, I yelled so he could hear me
"No, I got it, thank you though!!"
Are you sure?
"I'm sure! You gotta stay healthy and I don't want you to hurt yourself this won't take long!"
Aw, okay💕
*Gets done with packing everything in*
Finally, you're done! I read your note and I almost cried, I know you're going to be the best daddy in the world💟
"I know I am too," he said laughing and smirking
Chandler's P.O.V.
I'm not going to show Allison what this is until tomorrow, except the pills(for pregnancy) and more of the ice cream she LOVES!
"So Chan, what did you get us?"
I'm not saying until tomorrow!😊
"Are you serious,you gonna make me wait again!?"
Yep, love you. But I did get you pills for pregnancy and more ice cream that you love that I'll give you right now!
"YOU ARE A LIFESAVER OML"
*Chuckling*
LOLLLLLLL
Well, we get on with our day. We go to visit Sam and Addy for a few minutes so Sam and I could play some Xbox or PC while Addy and Allison do their normal girl stuff, but tomorrow, Allison is going to do stuff with me.😌
It's time to go to bed now and Allison and I are laying in bed, thinking and talking about our baby and wondering how it will turn out to be like.. like me probably 😊 but anyway after a few minutes we shut off all of the lights and head to bed.
"Goodnight.💟"Allison says
"Goodnight❤️"