Baby Doctor

phone rings
Allison's P.O.V.
The phone is ringing, really? At 9:00 a.m.?😩 Fine, I guess I'll have to get up.... So I get up and walk to the side of the dresser to get the phone, sadly.
Hello?
Doctor:Hi, how are you this morning?
I'm good, how are you?
Doctor: I'm good. Today is your appointment to come and check on the baby!
OMG I TOTALLY FORGOT!! What time?!
Doctor: 3:00 p.m.
Okay! Thank you for calling!
Doctor: You're welcome, bye!
See you later!
   I TOTALLY FORGOT WE HAD AN APPOINTMENT TODAY!! I HAVE TO GO WAKE UP CHANDLER SO WE CAN GET READY!
  Chan, wake up! 2x
Chandler: What? It's 9:20 in the morning what is it?
We have an appointment with the baby doctor today at 3!!
Chandler: WHAT?! I FORGOT IM SORRY!!
Don't worry, I did too! We have to get ready tho, so get up and let's go get breakfast!
Chandler: Okay
   I guess while Chandler is taking a shower, I could go play with the gifts😅..He's for real the best!
     Chandler gets out of the shower
How was your shower?
"Good, would've been better if I didn't forget about the appt."
  Yeah, well I'm going to go take a shower and put on makeup. Go play some Xbox with Sam.
"Okay"
   I get in the shower
Chandler's P.O.V.
   Well, guess it's time to play Xbox with Sam, finally!! I really can't believe I forgot about our first appointment though! I'm so glad the doctor called.
I check to see if Sam is on and he is. I invited him to play L.O.L. or Alien Invasions with me.
He joined Alien invasions..
Sam: HEY!!
Hey!
Sam: What's up?
Playing xbox while Allison is in the shower.
Sam: Um, why is she in the shower at 10:00 a.m.?
Because we forg--- Uh, we forgot to last night and we're going to eat breakfast........
(OML THAT WAS SO CLOSE I FORGOT THEY HAVE TO FIND OUT)
Sam: Ohhhhhhh, sounds fun. Addy is still in the bed right now.
Awesome. Well, I have to get off here Allison is done. Bye I'll be back on later!
Sam:Okay!
  Just so you know, we played for 40 minutes.
Allison's P.O.V.
Chan! I'm going to put my makeup on now, it'll only take about 20 minutes!
"Okay!"
"I'm going to get the car heated up!"
Okay

After 20 mins I was done with my makeup and now we're heading out of the door.
Do you have everything, Chandler?
"Yeah, do you?"
Uh, I think.. Purse, money, keys, phone. Yeah!
"Okay, we're off!"
   We arrive at Waffle House
We pretty much eat and leave so yeah if I talked about that it would be pretty boring, we're on our way to the doctor now.
  We arrive at the doctors and it's about 2:55 so we have 5 minutes.
5 minutes passes and he calls Chandler and I back into the room.
He rubbed the gel over my stomach, and there it was, our baby.......❤️
The baby wouldn't show a lot so we just seen a little of the face and it's adorable!!
Chandler: MY BABY!!❤️
Doctor: Adorable isn't it?
Chandler: Adorable? No. Perfect? Yes!!
Aww, cutest moment❤️
The doctor told us to come back in a week because we couldn't tell if it was a boy or girl, but no matter what it is, it's ours💟
So we drive home and Chandler gets in the house and starts talking about how we seen the baby's face and how perfect it was ALL night (which was the cutest)
He finally shut up😂, and says, "I'm tired, let's go to bed."
Okay, let's do it!
   We get in the bed, again.
Chandler: WE REALLY SEEN OUR BABY❤️
I know, I know, perfect!💖
   "Goodnight, I love you." we both said to each other and as soon as our head hit the pillow and we turned the lights out, we were sound asleep..