Chapter 3

Sarah's POV

"What?" I screamed. then I hang up the phone and then put it on . I didnt expect that Emily would do this to me? while she knows that I love brandon so much. why did she do this to me? stupid me thinking that she was a good friend. all about her is backstabber, Emily is a backstabber. no , no I should call Emily. I dial number of emily. then I call emily. about 5 second, emily pick up my call. " how are you going to explain all this? at my back, both of you are together without known . You're trying to take away brandon from me ? you know I've been a long period loving brandon. but why did you make me like this?! " I've scolded her. and emily replied " wow, you're scolded at me? you despised me? you accusing me ? while im your bestfriend ? before anything, you should ask me first." I was speechless, unable to say anything. I recently realized. before I blame Emily, I should have listened to her first. but without me realizing it, without being able to control the words you want disclosed, I said "I'm regret to have a friends like you, im regret know you . started today, we broke as a bestfriends " I call it off, while I gaze at the window, "did I do something right," said I in silently. situaation become weird and awful. I didnt expect what I say but, it's like I cant even control my words my feeling. I lost my bestfriend because of my feelings. I need to go to her house now.

***

on my way to emily's house, I called her about a thousand time but she doesnt pick it up. its make me worried. some how, perhaps emily becomes hate me otherwise dont want to see me either. I felt very guilty. emily is my bestfriend . why am I so reckless? I do something like never think about other feeling. it could have explanation. I could barely scold at emily. after I got arrived to emily's house. I knocked on the door and Mrs Elson open the door. " Mrs Elson, can I see Emily ? I ask. " yes, perhaps you can make her feel better " said Mrs Elson. " Oh crap, maybe because of me, emily in the mood of teribble now " I said silently. I walked into her room infront of her door room, knocked and walk in. " emily, im so sorry " I said. emily looked at me, she glances on me with a bags under her eyes that describe how she felt.. " hey Sarah... " emily replied. " its okay, i've used to, nevermind it not your fault" she said. " emily im so sorry, its all my fault. I dont even ask your explanation.. im so sorry " I said while I give a hugged. " nevermind its okay Sarah, you should go home now" well okay then, see you tomorrow, ill pick you up " I said while emily give me a genuinely smile..

Bored chapter, so enjoy it
A xx