Lost

Brandon's POV

I lost my mind. I don't know what wrong with my feelings, my mind. There's something wrong but I don't know what it is.

Emily text me,

Emily; what are you doing bby ? pick me up, lets get some fun at funfair!

I replied,

Brandon; lets. I pick you up at 10p.m

I stare at my phone wallpaper. Theres a photo me and you.

You know how much I love you emily. I just wanna you to be happy with me. I wanna you to feel lucky to have mecby your side. And to be honest, im the lucky boy in this world because I have you by my side. I dont want to lost you. I want you forever. I hope that you love me too.

*****

We went to funfair. There's so many fun things that we used to doing together. There's so many kids. And now emily got her cotton candy and I love a pair of her eyes.

We have a sit, on the beach side.

" brandon...theres something that I need to tell you" emily said.

She glance.

" how much do you love me? "

I give a look on her. " you want what, look at the sea. there's are so many precious things in my life. many things that I loved and want to appreciate the rest of my life. And you have to know, you are the most precious thing in my life. you apart of me emily, you're my light on my darkness day. you're my star in my lost way. You're my weapon on my dangerous war. You're meant to me "

Emily cried harder and harder.

She weird

I cant even describe. I dont know if she crying because of happy or there something that......

" Brandon im so sorry "

She take her hand from me, she left me.

" What is going on " I take her hand and I glance on her.

" you know what. I should being honest. I HATE YOU BRANDON ! you know what, I've took a wrong step. I dont love you, I hate you so much and I dont even love you! stay a way from me ! Start from now, We're nothing ! "
I am statue.

she doesnt even have feelings on me ?
Reckless.

My heart hurt so much..

Why this could be happen.,

Oh lord, im so fool.

I dont know that she hates me. I get hurt to much..

I rest my mind. I looked at the sea. I need to got chill. I need to rest my mind. Oh lord. Give me some strenght..

Wake up brandon, wake up. She dont loves you.

****

I've been through the hurt things ever in my life. I went to my room. With some empty heart. I lay down my tired body.

Someones knock on my door.

I wipe my tears and I fake a smile.

There's mum beside the door,

She give me a smile. And to be honest, that is my strenght.

Should I tell her about this. Or should I keep it. But I cant even handle it.

" hey my baby, so you're having fun in your sweet date ? "

I cant handle it,

I cry so harder.

Mum give a her shoulder. I know I kinda girly but oh lord, its hurt me so much.

" dont tell me what happen. I know there something between you and emily. You need to strong. Settle down by yourself okay "
" Mum I love you "

Mum give me a forehead kisses. Then she left.

I took my phone and give emily a call.

But fortunately she off her phone.

I dont know what should I do.

I have know idea... Tbh I love you emily..

Hi bananas,

Well this is totally weird asf. How could emily left brandon behind. Did emily hates him ? Did they never together back ? How this will happen?

For sure bananas, you should wait untill this story complete 100%
You will probably understand why emily do all of this. Stay cute dear readers

A xx