Deep

Brandon's POV

Today is a new day for me and Emily.

" Hey you two , shall you have a breakfast before go? " mum mumble.

" We're getting late mum " I said while I open the door.

" Im so sorry aunt," emily smile and give mum a hug.

***

We on the way to go to school.

I raise an eyebrow at her " breakfast ?"
" Drive thru? Mcdonald" I remind her. We're so good at masking our hunger.

"Yeah." her lips are set in a soft smile.

I am statue

" I still dont understand." she says, so quietly. " why you choose me?"

" why do you ask so many questions?"

She grin, her laughs and the action gives life to the light in her eyes.

" its easy, its all about you. because my heart choosing you " I says.

She shakes her head. Lay her head on my shoulder. " right of course "

" I got a serious headaches. Like totally makes me feel unable to do anything" she says.

" maybe, you're always remind me so your head cannot accepted the things about me " I replaid while I take her hand.

she smiling again and i'd like to take a picture. I'd like to stare at the curve of her lips for the redt of my life.

" im not, you know " she says.

****

Emily's POV

Brandon is standing infront of my door. His hands tucked into his pocket. He's wearing a dark red shirt

he almost laughs, but nearly smiles. shakes his head.

" What?" I jerk

" Nothing " he grins. Slips his arms around my waist

" it just keeps hitting me. You're really here. In my house "

I drop his shirt and lean my forehead on his chest. Breathe in the scent of him. He wastes no time to pulling me closer. Rests his chin on my head, his hands on my back.
And we stand like that until im too old to remember a world without his warmth.

By the time I get out of the bathroom, finally changed and washed up for bed. Brandon is waiting for me in the dark. Thereare blankets and pillows laid out on the floor and it looks like heaven. Im so exhausted I could sleep through a few centuries.
I slip in beside him and he scoopscme into his arms. The tempeture is significantly lower in this place and Brandon is the perfect furnace. I bury my face in his chest and he pulls me tight. I trail my fingers down his naked back, feel the muscles tense under my touch. I rest my hand on thw waist of his pants. Hook my finger into a belt loop. Test the taste of the words on my tongue. " I meant it, you know"

His breath is beat too late. His heart just beat too fast. " meant what ?" though he knows exactly what I mean.

He's staring at me, his chest rising and falling a few times a second. He seems almost numb with disbelief.

I lean into his ear. " Touch me"
And he's nearly undone.

My face is in his hands and my lips are at his lips and he's kissing me and im oxygen and he's dying to breathe.

His body is almost on top of mine. One hand in my hair. He drops kisses on my throat like electric energy searing into me.

He takes my hands and presses them against his chest, " I love you dont you dare to leave me "

" I love you too " I kiss him.

****

Look at me, is what I wanted to say to you. Talk to me every once in a while. Find me a cure for these tears, i'd really like to exhale for the first time in my life.
Its been 2 weeks.

We're together and we're so happy like hell. I love her so much. There are so many things that I want to keep.

I got text from Brandon.

Brandon; I wanna make you happy everyday. everysingle day. I never want you to feel unsatisfied or unwanted. I just wanna treat you good enough that you forget about all those guys who hurt you babygirl.

Brandon; im with you because I really love you and I have not been able to love in years and to finally get that feeling again and be happy is a feeling you dont wanna let go ever and im so happy its with you.

Emily; you know what? I instantly smile when I see a text from you, I dont even care what's in it. Its just amazing to know I crossed your mind for a second.

Suddenly, I got a seriousness headache.

I dont remembered what it means to breathe.
I never
ever
ever
knew
what it meant to feel

I try to fight it
I try to stay awake
I try to find my head.

I took my car's key. I went to the clinics.

God blessed me.

I had arrived at clinics

Hi bubblegum x

Currently mood ; hungry
so i've done this chapter. So its 18x like omg im sorry but yeah gtg bye

A xx