Bleeding

Emily's POV

I woke up this morning with horrible eye bag. Too many thing that used to hurt my head. I miss mum. I miss her so much. I cant even accept that she leave me here alone in the cruel world. She leave me with nothing and I still in her in my life

Im alone,
In my room,

With no one here when im shatter harder.

Suddenly,

My phone rang. And I pick it up. Its message from selena in our group messenger.

Selena : Emily, how could you do this ?
Me : Wait what am I doing ?
Selena : Wtf ? you ask me like you dont know anything !
Me : Yes. I doesnt do anything.
Kelly : You're such a whore !
Me : Watch your words pls.
Danielle : How can we watch ours words while you never ?
Me : WHAT AM I DO WRONG ?! WTH IS GOING ON ?!
Kelly : You know what, because of you, we're getting over this. What do you think ? you're such a bitch. Sometimes I wonder, why I pretend to be your friend ? Your bestfriend. Like im regret so much!!

Kelly left from our group.

Selena : sometimes, its easy when you stab our back. how you you do this ? I love our friendship like hell but you're never take an effort for this. im like stupid for trusted on you.

And selena left too.

Lord, why this happen to me like I wonder what am I do wrong? everything, everyone left me behind with alot of problems. I got nothing now. I hate my life !

***

I went down and straight to kitchen, I take knive and had a couple of long slice on my arm.Im sreaming loudly, I felt down with bleeding arm and I doesnt remembered anything .

***

I woke up again, like im dreaming im cutting my arm and now im at hospital and brandon are there sleeping while holding my hands. My arm are hurt so much. I slowly took my hand from him. But suddenly brandon woke up. And he give me a tight hugged. he's crying.

" why are you doing all this Emy? " he asked.
" why are you crying, im nothing to you " im slowly burn him with my words and letting out my body from his hug.
" you're meant to me, no doubt " brandon hold me hand. " I know that you had loving me, I know everythinf about your feeling, I know that I never realize you like im so stupid. I never realize your feeling before this. Im blind, I did everything wrong. Before I know you, yes I admit that I love sarah because of her beauty. After I know you very well, I've realize that im more comfortable with you more than sarah. You always there for me when im down, and i'll forget you when I dont ever need you and its my bad. But now, im over you. I love the way you cared about me. I did something wrong yesterday. I lie to myself. I love you. I love you so much Emily. I afraid of losing you " he cried harder and give me a warm hug. My heart beat fast and so fast than before.

" yes, I do love you. But I've hurt to much. I've been through to many thing because I love you. " I glanced.

" Thats why im here, I gonna fix all this, I'll keep you save now. By the way, did you still remember the time that you give me a jar and keep the notes on. I have yours. So I've read it yesterday. And I think you need to read mine too. Take this" He said and give me that jar.

" Should I ? I think you should give this to Sarah ? I asked.

" no, you're more deserve emily " he said.

Well, kinda cliché ? Haha, you have to read the next chapter :) stay reading the bananas xx

A xx