Wrong

Brandon's POV

Its have been 2 month

without emily by my side.

She always doesnt come to school. I dont even know why.

Suddenly Sarah, Selena, Kelly and Danielle come to see me.

" Hey, can we talk to you? " Sarah said.
" Yes sure, " I have a sit.

" Well, you have to read this. But before that. We know that we've make mistakes before this. You know, I make a mistakes. I still loves you at that time and I make desicion to tell Kelly, Selena and Danielle that Emily steal you from me. And they scold emily and they decide to unfriend. But yes, I make a mistakes. I tell me friend and I try to solve our problems. And now we all becomes bestfriend again. So this, I've take from emily without her permission. But you should read this. " Sarah explained and give Emily journal. Our journal.

" By the way. You know what, we all see that you loves emily so much. That true love though " Selena Said.

" Wish you a luck, perhaps you kinda weird why we're stealing this book. Yeah its because emily always crying at write something in this book " Kelly explained

" But we're not read that and you should " Danialle mumble.

And they leave.

****

At night, after I having my dinner.

I went up to my room.

I took my bag and give so hand for journal.

I opened the pages one by one..

Hi bananas,

Well this maybe will be very complicated. After this, I will started to write one by one about the diary.
So this story become more chapters.
So dear readers stay strong okay ?!

A xx