Miss

Brandon's POV

I went to Emily's house to pick her up. I knock on her door to called her. She finally open the door with messy hair bun, short pant, tshirt and her smell. I saw her like freaking beautiful.

we on the way to my house. it was like so awkward and weird situation. we dont talk anymore. we used to keep silent and I hate this situation.

my phone rang,

Its was from my mum.

" hello mum, ill be there soon just wait "

I end up the call.

I tried to start the conversations with emily but I think I better keep myself silently. I glance on her and I know she broke inside. I know she still loves me.

" im so sorry babe " I said but silently.

***

after I arrived at home, mum gave emily a hugged. I know that mum loves emily so much. she just having a nightmare in her life. she lost her mum. And my mum lost her bestfriend.

I went to my room. Still thinking about emily, how I gonna face this. I not strong enough.

***

about 11 p.m already

I write something on paper

im with you because I really love you and I have not been able to love in years and to finally get that feeling again and be happy is a feeling you dont wanna let go ever and im happy its with you.

Sincerely brandon, text me ASAP xx

Then went to her room, beside my room. I knock out and I put the notes infront of her room.

I ran away into my room. I heard that she open the door.

I took my phone and waiting for her reply.

and she reply it,

Emily: what do you want ?

and I replaid,

Brandon: can I come to your room ? you have to hear my explanation..

I wait for the reply.

Emily: this is your house, so on with you explanation.

So I went to emily's room. I enter her room. I saw her, I wanna hug her but I cant.

I sat beside her on sofa.

I start the conversation.

" why you cant even accept me ? what did I do wrong " I said

" no, this is not your fault. tbh im never getting on you. you have to know that. " I glance on me.

" stop doing this, I know you still love me, I know that but theres something that might disturb your mind right " I said while im holding her hand.

Her tears, fell down her cheek.

" you have to know that I will always here for you no matter what, I'll be your listener with you let me. you have to know that I love you so much. you're somebody for me, for my life. " I give her a shoulder. she cried harder.

" so many things that hurt me. yes to be honest, I love you! you know that i've been 4 years loving you and I'll never getting bored for loving you. bit situation never let us together. never ever. there's so many thing in my mind. my bestfriend, sarah. how about sarah,.she wi.... "

I stopped her.

" you should know, sarah and I break up. and we're doesnt made it. because of her attidue too. so I step away from her life. So dont ever blame yourself. Sarah is totally not a good friend to be honest. Emily, I love you so much, you need to know that. " I said

she glance , and I know she feel better now .

" I can be you protective, your good listener, your supportive, whatever you wanted. but theres a thing that I want. its you. " I said while I took the ring in my pocket. I gave her my hand.
" trust me babe, I will make sure, you getting fatter when you with me " I smile.

Emily give me her hand, I hold her hand and I pull on the ring on her finger.

" I take that as a promise " she said while give me a smile and I tight hug.

" thank you for letting me over you, I promise that i'll never breaking your heart. I love you so much " I kiss her on forehead.

***

she sleep on my arm. her lip, her hair, her eyes and eyebrow, her nose. Oh lord, she's so perfect. She have a pure heart that nobody have. I never let her go. I love her so much!

Hi readers.

So I want to end this story quickly because im so lazy to write this story so..,,.,

if it getting bored im so sorry..

adios !

A xx