Happiness

Emily's Pov

And its dad. He wears like he want to marry me. Its cheer me up. he stretched out his hand as if to dance with me. I stretched out my hand too.

We have a great romantic dance.

" you know what, when I asked your mum for a dance, she just smile and rejected my demand. But I tried harder and harder. And finally I got her. " he thought my waist. " you just like your mum emily, you took everything from her. Your eyes, your smile, I love you so much honey. I try to be a greatest dad for you. Because I want you to be happy and I guess my responsibility have done here. Because there was a man who could take care of you better than I take care of you better. " dad said while he let go my hand with a sweet smile and tears in smiles.

father gave me a outlook, asked me to look back.

I turn and I saw somones.

Its look like brandon

Am I just imagine.

" So well, still remember me ? " he asked me.

I can't hold my tears.

He give me a hug. And I missed those hug.

" you still wear this ring? " he hold my hand.
" yes I am. I still need you brandon " I hold his face.

" So can I? " he asked me a dance.

And I nodded.

" So how your life? Its okay? " he asked me.

" Everything is going to fine. I guess im fine. How yours? " I mumble.

" My life getting better now. I guess im happy. And I found my happiness. Im so happy when I saw you today. When you're hide you disease, Im so disappoint and I guess my life was so pointless. But then, I just let it go. Because I know that you will come back again. " He explained. And wipe my tears.

And song finally end. Believe by Justin Bieber finally played.

He knelt infront of me. "I spent 10 years waiting for you. You're in my heart all these years. I love, my life, I'm just dying to meet you" he said.

He hold my hand and he pulled out a heart-shaped container. "Will you marry me, emily "

I tears in smile. I could imagine how happy I was. I just nodded with smile. I just so happy because finally I got you in my life. first I thought that I lost you but finally I found my happiness in life.

He opened out the necklace and wear it for me.

" Finally you're mine at last. God loves us and finally we can finally live happy ever after " he said.

" mum, Im hungry " Kaycee comes to me

" mum ? This is your child? " Brandon asked.

" mine and yours. Kaycee, this is your dad honey " I said.

Brandon give a stares and tears flowing on his cheeks. And he hugs kaycee.

" God loves us. I got cancer but God gives me kaycee. And kaycee give me strength. " I said and I hug brandon and kaycee.

And we're happy ever after.

**********

And suddenly, Everyone is there. Sarah, Danielle, Selena, Kelly, Jaden And there some guys that I thinks its my school mate. And brandon's parents there too. And there's my dad brings a cake and everyone sing Happy Birthday Song. Oh lord, everyone remember my birthday.

" Happy birthday Emily, " Jaden said while Sarah bought me box gift.

" Emily, you have to know. Actually, my child was passed-away and that grave was my son's grave. Brandon. " Sarah explained.
" Happy birthday Emily, I love you so much " Sarah wishs me. And I give her hugged.

And Selena, Danielle and kelly comes to me with 2 stranger guys. And Kelly was pregnant. They says Happy Birthday.

Finally Brandon's parents comes to me.

Brandon's mum hugged me " I miss you so much honey, "

" I miss you either aunt " I said

" Hey, you should call me mum honey " I laughed.

" and you should called me dad " Brandon's dad said and laughed. They're so sweet.

Finally I reach my own happiness. I saw Brandon and Kaycee have a great times now. I saw that they complete each other now. Somehow, my life are suck and terrible but finally I have my happiness now. I love my life. Wish you were here and now I have you as my husband. And I will appreciate you as much as I can.

Memories can be the greatest things ever. After all I've through, and now memories are my lesson. Everybody can reach happiness. But times are the different. You can plan. but God determines.

Love, its doesnt mean our first love is kind of forever love. Its just a temporary. Patient is the main point of our life. This worlds so difficult. You have to be strong and calm to face all of the problems.

Brandon comes to me, " I love you so much, Don't you ever leave me again. You're mine and only mine. " he hugged me and give me deep kisses.

" I love you too Brandon " I Said.

Hi guys, so this is the ending. Happy ending. Yeah but after this, I have epilogue chapters.so well congrats to me because i've finally done this story so. Hahahahaaha bye!