Temporary

It's been 10 years after Emily leave. Brandon's life looks more horrible and darkness. His behavior seems terrible and suck. He just being a quiet boy and not talkative anymore. He want to be alone with no human being company him. Whatever he does, Its remind him to emily. Someone who probably feel like he so stupid and no more even smile at his face. No more laugh on his face. No more pure happiness on his face.

But people changed. Brandon become himself after 5 years Emily leave him. Brandon suddenly realize, everything is just a temporary. Now he's 21 and same goes to emily. Brandon thought sometimes, we have to let it go. And why we have to stay sad, pathetic and heart broken? Its never help us. So we have to moved on. All we need is pray. And hopefully everything gonna be alright. Everything is doing good.

So, this is life. Life must go on. No mattee how hard it is. You should stay strong to face all of this stuff. World are cruel.

After 10 years.

Emily's POV

" mama, where are we going now " Kaycee said while holding my hand. We're the airport.

10 years, I left. There's so many memories at this place. I would never forget. Ever.
There's so many things changed. But memories never changed.

" We're going home honey " I says while hugging and lifting Kaycee.

Dad stop the taxi and we're going home now.

*****

After we arrived, I feel like im so nervous. Many things that I've done before. 10 years I go Japan without news. I never say goodbye to this place. Somehow its becomes so old and I just realize that this house should be clean up. I thought I was so tired.

10 years before, I suffer diseases and God save my life. God knows I still want to live with the person that I loved.

10 years before, I make mistakes towards someone that I should probably appreciate him.

10 years before, I should be happy with my favorite person but I think life is temporary so I give up.

10 years before everything is not okay.

10 years before, I was 17 and now Im 27 years old.

*****

I

went to mum and justin's grave. I really miss them. This is my nightmare. Nothing is stay forever. Mum leaves me and never come back. But its okay, I just let it go. Im strong enough now.

Suddenly, someone comes nearly me.

" Hey, long times no see " She greetings me.

Its Sarah.

" Sarah! Oh lord I miss you so much! " I give a hug and tears flowing harder.

" What are you doing her ?" I asked.

So well, we have a walked. And sarah stop me infront of one grave.

" I want to tell you this " she said.

And I saw " brandon " names on the grave.

Im shatter and I run out from burial ground.
I cried harder. Oh lord what have I done ?

I could accept this. Oh lord I can't handle this.

I hurt so much now. Why its could be happen.

I chill my mind at beach. I got no kidding for this. I thought unclutter mind. No words can describe my feelings now. I lost everything. Everything ! I love him so much. How can this happen ?

I had a long time chilling my mind at beach. So I decide to go to our place.

The first place I saw you're crying.
The first place of everything.

I miss this place and I miss you either.

But then, I realized a box under the tree.

I opened the box. And there's so many letters.

I read one by one.

1 ; you know what ? You're precious for me. No want can't even replace you. You're unique and so so special. I found a girl who could understand me and its you.

2 ; Its been 5 years after you go, I finally can handle this. I learn something. And thank you for the lesson

3 ; I miss you so badly. No want could ever feel it and im the one who totally can feel it. Something I rest my mind with something special and its you.

4 ; sometimes im not sure how I feel about us, im often confused but in the end im happyy where im at. I love you so much.

5 ; how could I cry often because of you ?

6 ; people changed, love hurts, friends leave. Things go wrong but just remembered that life goes on.

7 ; I will never forget you. Never and ever. You havevto mark this words. Never ever someone could replace yours in my heart.

8 ; Still remember this " there are days when I miss you and there are days that I dont. Either way, I remembered you always "

9 ; yesterday was disappointed and today isn't better. Remember there's always a tomorrow, so make it something to look forward to and smile.

10 ; Emily, you have to know that I love everything about you. No doubt. I love you so much. You are my life. You are my world. How could I ever forget you ? Even you not here. But our memories always give me a strength. I love you forever. And I miss you so much.

I cried harder and harder. Brandon, I love you too. No matter how hard this life, i'll never forget you. I wish you were here. Together with me. Stay with me. Give me a strength. Give me a hand. Give me a warm hugged.

You know, I still wear this ring. I never pick it out from my finger. I guess, this ring is meant as I still need you in my life.

I still need you brandon.

******

I went home. Suddenly dad give me a dress. A beautiful dress.

But why ?

" wear this and dont asks me to many questions just wear it. " then dad leaves.

I went to upstairs and wear it. But I remembered something. Its my prom dress. Its brandon gift. He said that this dress is for our prom. I wiping my tears. Oh lord, those memories.

I go down and its so dark,

where's everyone ? Where's dad and kaycee.
And there are candles everywhere and many rose petals on the floor.

And followed the rose petals on floor and its end infront of my house's door.

I opened the door and I guess the rose petals are headed to the my home garden.

I realize that my home garden was so beautiful. And there's someone standing in front of me wearing a white shirt and a black jacket with black pants and wearing a red tie. and I know this man.