Chapter (Be)Four

"I've got to go to work now," Liam says, frowning. We just got finished eating our pancakes. Ashton and Luke went back in Ashton's room as soon as they swallowed their last bite. 

"Oh." I say, not really knowing how to answer.  

"Here. Give me your phone so we can add our numbers and you can send a message to us so we have yours," Liam demands, holding his hand out. I hand him my silver iPhone 5s after unlocking it. Liam enters his number into my phone, a frown etched onto his face. 

"You have a password on your phone?" He asks, glancing at me once he finishes entering his number and hands my phone to Louis so he can do the same. 

"Yeah," I say, confused. 

"What is it?" Zayn demands, narrowing his eyes at me. 

"Excuse me?" 

"What's your password, love?" Louis demands, except he says it nicer. 

"Uhh 1424, why?" 

"Sorry, babe, I know its a bit intrusive but the Alpha in us doesn't like feeling like you're hiding something from us, even though we know you aren't it's just-" Niall explains, but I cut him off. 

"It's alright, I understand." 

Louis hands the phone to Niall, who enters his and gives it to Zayn, who then hands it back to me. I quickly send each of them a simple 'hey :)' so they'll have my number. Each of their phones beep, bringing a smile to their face. 

'I have to go to work too," Niall says, pouting. 

"I'll see/talk to you guys later?" I ask, biting my lip. 

"Oh no darling, you're coming with Louis and I." Zayn tells me, smirking. 

"Where?" I ask, slightly nervous. 

"Zayn," Liam warns. "He doesn't have to do what he doesn't want too." 

Zayn sighs, "I'm sorry. I meant would you come with Louis and I to our house to spend the day with us until Liam and Niall get off work? We could like split the day so Louis has some time alone with you and I have some alone time with you and then all of us together. And another day Liam can have some alone time with you and Niall as well." 

"Uh," I start. "Sure, I guess." 

"Alright, we will see you guys later then." Niall says. 

"Wait you guys don't have a car here," I say. 

"Oh yeah," Niall says. "Do you have one?" 

"Yes." 

"We could just take it back to our house and get our car, if you don't mind of course." 

"I don't mind." 

"Let's go then." 

All five of us exit my house and walk to my black Camaro, me handing Louis the keys. Zayn takes the passenger seat, while Liam and Niall claim the seats beside me, Zayn saying he figures since they'll have me to their selves today, might as well let Liam and Niall have me now. The ride to their house is fairly short, only about 20 minutes, which is filled with jokes and laughter. We pull into their nice house, not overly huge, but not small either. We all get out of my car. Liam and Niall kiss Louis and Zayn quickly and they each press a kiss to my cheeks, causing a blush to arise in my cheeks, which of course makes all four of my Alphas coo at me, Louis going as far as pinching my cheeks together. Liam and Niall both wave one last time, BeFour getting in their car and driving off. 

Zayn turns to Louis and I, "Who gets him first?" 

Which boy should get to spend 1v1 time with Harry first? 

Zayn 

Or 

Louis? 

Vote and comment :))